Chapter 1 - Girls

You're a shy person. There's that person you love, that person you admire, that you want so bad, you keep imagining how great your life would be with him, but you know it will never happen because you don't have the guts to approach him. Approaching a guy isn't easy, especially when you're shy, but with a few steps, I've got your back.

First of all, you should know who you're talking to. Don't go to a douche bag, don't go to a guy who's taken, nor a fuck boy, don't dare go to your friend's ex. You can really get into drama if you do that, and that's the last thing you want. Go to a guy who has a good reputation. Speaking of reputation, take care of your own. You don't want to be known as a slut or a mean bitch, because that will lower the chance of the guy wanting to talk to you.

Second of all, to start a conversation with someone, be smart with it. If you want to talk to them, it's better to have your first conversation on chat because you have time to think of an answer and can feel calm about texting back. Start out the chat with a hi or something; they're not going to find it weird 😂. Talk to them normally and try to get to know them better. Ask them any question you want to know about them, don't ask them stupid questions because I've witnessed people asking their crushes 'how much their dad's salary is in a year' or 'how long is their dick'. Ask appropriate questions and keep the inappropriate ones for later, and please, try to not get personal. Don't be too serious about all of this though, just be funny and confident, imagine yourself talking to your close friend or something. One of the most important things you shouldn't do when talking to a guy is lying. He will find out sooner or later that you lied to get attention from him and he'll realize you're a lying ass motherfucker🚫.
i.e: you: OMG the weeknd! I love them! Especially can't feel my face!
^ first of all the weeknd is a him and can't feel my face is the most common song so sh.

When you feel like the conversation is going shitty or boring towards the end, just tell them that you have to go and you 'enjoyed talking to them'.

If you don't have them on social media though, and you see them in school or something, go ask them about 'school' things and tell them that you can discuss 'homework' by giving him your phone number or something. If you don't take the same classes or you aren't in the same grade, then ask them if they're new (even though they aren't) and need help around the school, and you wouldn't worry about them being an asshole to you since you didn't choose the asshole guy. Or you can act it all out (not really in a lying format) and here's an example:
You: what's the time
Him: 5:00
You: thanks! But before I leave, I've never seen you before around, are you new around here?
Him: no, my name is (      )
You: oh my name is (      ) , see you around!
^ that can easily open up a conversation without looking too obvious honestly, just make sure he isn't in a hurry or isn't in a bad mood when you talk to him.

Lmao then you can go for the rest of the night to the bathroom listening to the weeknd and... you know what else I mean(;

Author's note:
Yooo first chapter's here! So this first chapter is for the girls who want tips, and the next part of this chapter will be for the guys, so be excited(; please comment what you think of this and give me ideas to what you want to see in this book. Also, follow and rate or else I'll make obamas's dog bo eat your ass like how I did.