Chapter 4.5 - Guys

So you're in the date, and everything is getting awkward and you don't know what to say at all. If you didn't listen to my previous tips on where to take her (movies, bowling, carnival), and you wanted to take her somewhere else, i know, it would be hard.

Play truth or dare with her, and try to choose as many dares as you can when she asks you. You're going to look like a badass infront of her and shit😉💣. If she chooses truth, don't ask her forward questions. She's going to feel uncomfortable and it's going to make the conversation even more awkward. Ask her would you rather questions, but don't get too disgusting. Try to get to know about her previous relationships, ask her about what annoys her the most and avoid doing that. Give her eye contact, not ass contact. And try to compliment her every once in a while. Not on weird things, like say her eyes are beautiful, her smile is beautiful, not her booty. Be as funny as you want, because the most thing a girl wants in a guy is for them to be funny (dk if that suits every girl, but I know many girls love that).

If you listened to me and went to the places I told you about, it would be really easy. Focus on the activities around you. In the movies you can simply watch the movie, but talk to her. Ask about previous relationships and anything else, don't talk to much or too loud, because everyone else would get annoyed, and so will she. Choose a movie that suits both of you. Don't put Star Wars because you like it, the girl might not like it and get bored. Ask her to pick a movie if that makes everything easier. Watching a horror movie is the best in my opinion. Seeing a girl scared is the best thing ever. If you go bowling, there's nothing you should really do, just play the game and try your best to impress her. While playing, also talk to her about previous relationships or play truth or dare. Carnivals are the best, the funnest, the easiest. You don't even need to think of opening and conversation because of how easy it is to open a conversation.

Author's note:
Yoyo. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, the next one will be about how to end the date woo. Comment any other tips or your opinion on how to make this book better, if you have any questions, also comment them. Rate and follow or else I'll make obamas's dog Bo eat yo ass like how I did❤️xo