Chapter 4 - Girls

So you're halfway through the date and you don't have any subject to talk about and it's getting awkward.. No one is talking and you're just staring awkwardly at each other. Tell him to play the 20 questions game with you. It's basically where you ask him 20 questions and he can only answer by yes or no. So ask him anything you want even if it's awkward it's okay. If you don't want to play a 'game', talk to him and ask him what he thinks of you and make jokes with him. Smile the whole time because it can really turn a guy on.

If nothing is working and it's so awkward, don't worry. Ask him open ended questions and keep continuing with his answers. Don't cut him while he's speaking, you'll seem like a great listener and can really make a guy trust you. Don't ask guys about their previous relationships, unless you're really close to them.

It's actually not hard to have a conversation with a guy. Maintain eye contact and it can actually change everything. Joke around with him and imagine his face as your best friend's face. By joking around, make sure you don't offend him. There are many jokes out there that he would laugh at. If you want you can use pickup lines, just google some and remember them during your date. Also avoid using your phone throughout the whole conversation. It's okay if you say something embarrassing or awkward by mistake, laugh it off or something. If you just say sorry or never mind, it would make him think of it more and think you're really awkward.

You should hope that you are in a good location:a movie theater, a carnival, a bowling area. If you have nothing to talk about, you can watch the movie, or go on rides with him. And in a bowling area, you can just go bowling.

Author's note:
Helloo! I listened to Gone and Montreal by the weeknd this chapter so listen to them if you want because these songs are amazing. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment any other tips or any advice tips you have. We reached 500 views whaaaat❤️. It really means a lot. Rate and follow or I'll make obamas's dog Bo eat your ass like how I did. Thanks again❤️