Chapter 3.5 - Guys

Take a shower!! 😂 no I'm serious, you wanna get hoes, you gotta get showers bruh. Put on deodorant and perfume too. She would love guys with good smell ifcourse. If you want your date or 'hangout' to be cute, go pick her up from her house, and don't be late. If you are just going to meet up somewhere, then choose something like in the movies or carnivals. Why? Here's why.

In the movie, you don't have to worry about continuing a conversation because you guys should be 'watching the movie'. So if you have nothing to say, then just act like you're watching, but you should talk to her though. Or if you want, go bowling, since you don't need to worry about awkward silences and you don't need to build the conversation. In a carnival you can go on rides and eat an chill. When you first see her, let her make the first move. You can tell from her face expression whether she wants to hug you or not. Avoid force hugging her unless you can't resist. When you first see her, tell her that she looks beautiful. Don't say she looks 'sexy' or 'hot'; she will find it cute when you say 'beautiful'😂. Ask her how she is, how was her week, what did she do in the weekend, just anything simple, and try to keep getting deep into the conversation. Do not use your phone at all, she will get so pissed off. Keep all your attention to her. Just be funny, don't get dirty though please. I mean you can make dirty jokes, but don't make her feel uncomfortable, you will be able to do that later thoooo. If you want to go to a restaurant, pay for her food. She will be givin ya hella lotta pussy. <- ignore that. xo.

Author's note:
Hope you liked that😂. I was listening to Montreal by the weeknd and I got the spirit to write another chapter . Comment any other tips you have or any improvements you want to see in this book. Rate and follow or else I'll make obamas's dog Bo eat your ass like how I did x. Thank you so much for 400 views whaaaat. I honestly didn't expect it😇😍.