i. Raising Hell

Chapter OneRaising Hell

Chapter One
Raising Hell

✧ ─ ✧ ─ ✧

Another blast missed the foreign army jeep, Black Widow was currently driving while the other two in the car, Zatanna and Hawkeye, took out HYDRA soldiers as they neared the vehicle.

Zatanna placed her hands together and created a ball of electricity between her palms to knock the foreign soldiers out of their way. She repeated this action while Hawkeye used his arrows to take soldiers on the watch towers above them.

An unfamiliar looking android appeared on her side of the car causing Zatanna to quickly knock it down with a swift kick. A loud grunt was heard from above her which startled her until she realized it was Thor. The Asgardian cries out as he took out a group of soldiers on a watch tower and then moved to the next one.

As for the others, Iron Man was in the skies, Captain America was on his motorcycle, and Hulk destroying anything in his path, along side Black Widow, Hawkeye and Zatanna.

Black Widow then swerved the car aside and the three quickly exited, with their other fellow Avengers beside them. Zatanna gracefully landed on the ground and took out two soldiers heading her way. When Zatanna fought, she didn't only use her magic to defend herself. She was also extremely equipped in several different styles of martial arts.

"Shit!" Iron Man cried over their communicator. Zatanna heard a sigh come from Captain America's end of the line, before he responded with, "Language."

Zatanna raised an eyebrow in curiosity, but rolled her eyes at the two before she spoke, "JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central seems to be protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken," Tony Stark's AI, JARVIS, informed her.

"Loki's scepter must be here," Thor said, while the others were able to hear grunts being heard from his end of their communicators. "Strucker couldn't mount his defense without it... At long last."

"At long last is lasting a lot longer, boys," Black Widow said, which as followed with an agreeing mumble came from Zatanna.

Zatanna turned to see a group of soldiers approaching her and Black Widow and quickly spoke an incantation to render them unconscious, "Kconk tuo eht sreidlos."

"I will never comprehend how you manage to say your spells backwards so fast," Black Widow commented after hearing Zatanna use a spell.