Chapter 1

"Hey!" I said to my friend Jaz. "How was your weekend?"

"Good thank you." she replied. "How was yours?"

"Greats thank you! But also have you heard that we've got a new PE teacher from now on?" I asked.

"Yeah of course I have! and apparently she's totally hot." Jaz said.

"Eyy, your meant to be the straight one around here." I said as we entered the school and just as I said that a tall, sexy, blonde woman walked behind me and giggled slightly.

"I'm guessing that's her then?" I said feeling embarrassed slightly, I'm not sure why.

"Yep, I'm guessing that is, anyway I'll see you first period for PE." She said, winked then turned onto the music corridor for her form room.

I walked up two flights of stairs to reach the science corridor for my form room, basically my home for 15-20 minutes everyday, unfortunately and as I entered the room full of everyone I hate I got a few glares as usual which I brushed them off and sat in my seat. In silence, by myself, as usual.

Suddenly the bell rang for first period, knocking me out of my pleasant daydream and causing me to jump so much I whacked my knee on the table. But for some reason I found myself actually feeling nervous, excited, but why? She was a teacher, probably has a boyfriend or husband, but somehow I still found myself quickly going to the the toilets and brushing my hair and touching up my mascara. Call me crazy but she's hot, so I might as well at least make an effort to make a good first impression.

Once I had finished I walked down to the PE girls changing rooms where I met my friends Jaz, Emily and Lucy.

"Hey girl" Lucy said as I put my stuff next to hers on the bench.

"Yassssss my queen!" I said and she laughed.

"How was your weekend?" Emily asked.

"Good thanks, yours?" I replied smiling.

"Brilliant thank you!! I got tabinof!" She squealed.

"Omg really?! I love the amazing book is not on fire!" Jaz said and then them two went off on there own little convocation about Dan and Phils book leaving me and Lucy to get changed in peace, as Jaz and Emily were already changed.

"Alright everyone sit down and be quite please." A sweet voice came from behind me sending shivers down my spine.

"Just be patient please whilst I do the register and then I'll introduce myself."
I quickly looked over at Jaz and she winked at me, overly obviously winked at me. So obvious Lucy noticed and started to giggle setting me, Jaz, Lucy and Emily giggling but luckily miss didn't notice.

"Harriet, Maya, Jasmine.." the beautiful blonde started.

"Jaz please miss." Jaz said.

"Alright, my apologies. Thank you for letting me know. If anyone else wants there names shortened please politely let me know." She said sweetly.

"Kim, Lacy, Codie."
The list of names went on and on and I tell you being last on the register is annoying. Thanks mum for blessing me with the last name West.

"Brooke." Miss called, still smiling.

"Here miss." I replied and I could already feel the redness creeping on my face, damn she is cute.

"Hello everyone my names Miss. Belle, I'm group A's new PE teacher and I've taken over from Mrs. Haggis." She said beaming at the 150 or so pupils in the room.

I wonder if anyone thought of her like I do?
Most students said hello and welcome and stuff but I though I'd better keep my mouth shut before I embarrass myself anymore.

"Yes!" I thought too myself as I heard the news that she'd be taking over group A as it's my group.

Eventually when everyone is ready. Group A which consisted of me, Emily, Jaz and Lucy and like 18 others as to whom I didn't really care about enough to learn the names of, walked into the sports hall while group G went outside to play hockey.

"Haha suckers." I muttered to myself causing myself to giggle a little.

"What are you laughing at?" Jaz asked.

"The fact that they have to go outside in the cold weather." I replied.

"Pure evil you are Brooke." Emily said symbolising devil horns above her head, causing all 4 of us to laugh.

We walked into the sports hall ready to do dance and a few seconds later Miss. Belle walked into the room and said "okay everyone into a space ready to do a warm up. Copy off me."

I got into a space next to Jaz and Lucy on my other side with Emily next to Jaz and we did as miss did to the song 'wildest dreams' by Taylor swift. Miss. Belle then showed us a dance and we had to practice it over and over for the rest of the lesson which was great cause occasionally I would glance over and Miss and study her body. We even hooked eye contact a few times. She was wearing black short shorts showing her nicely toned legs and muscular thighs and a navy blue polo top with the top three buttons undone showing a little cleavage. The polo was a little tight showing off the size of her breasts. She was basically wearing the same as me actually. We both had black short shorts on and the same polo top because all the girls and female PE teachers were required to wear them.

After PE the day went pretty slowly as apart from PE Mondays were pretty lame. I had History, Science, Maths, Tech. I didn't mind tech but it really wasn't my favourite subject either.

Finally the last bell rang indicating it was home time and I quickly grabbed my bag and coat and I was out of school quicker then a cheater.