Chapter 13

*Brookes pov*

Once Charlotte had dropped me off I went into the kitchen to make myself a Chicken Caesar salad for tea.
It didn't take long because the chicken was already prepared and soon enough I sat down to let myself wander into my thoughts. Bad mistake.
Charlotte couldn't be cheating on me. Or abandoning me and eloping?! Could she? Of corse she could. My mother did a pretty great job of showing me abandonment at a very young age. Maybe I just wasn't the right one, would I ever be?
By the time I managed to drag myself out of the black pit called my mind it was 6pm, I had been sat there for two hours.. Great.
I decided it was best if I washed the dishes, tidied my room, ran a bath and got myself a cup of tea, bathed, watched a film or something and then went to bed. So that's exactly what I did.
It was about 8:30pm when I got out of the bath so I had time to Skype Jaz and Emily. Lucy didn't really hang around with us anymore but I guess we were still friends.
I opened my laptop and called the group me, Jaz and Emily had and soon enough they both answered.. I remembered earlier that I hadn't actually told them about me and Charlotte so I needed to tell them the truth. Not only because they were my friends but because whatever she was keeping from me was bugging me and I needed someone (well two people in this case) to vent too.

"Heyyyy." Jaz said when she picked up.

"Heyy Jaz." Me and Emily replied.

"How are you all." She asked.

"Great thanks, you?" Emily said.

"Good thanks." Jaz replied.

"I'm okay but guys I need to tell you something." I said in a slightly rushed tone.

"Go ahead." They said sounding intrigued.

"Right okay but don't be mad I didn't tell you sooner I just kinda forgot but me and Miss. Belle kind of have a thing." I blushed.

"Knew it!" Emily said.

"Get you pulling the teachers." Jaz laughed.

"Yeah but you see it was all going well until recently she's been a little bit off with me and she was on the phone to a guy called John and I think she could be cheating on me." I replied. "Also she's going to Spain tomorrow for a bit, and I got a call from my mum the other day and she said she was as well.. It's probably just a coincidence but it's still bugging me."

"Yeah I get what you mean Brooke but as you said you might just be paranoid and as for that about your mum, Spain is huge. There are very slim chances they'll be going to the same place." Emily said and smiled.

"Yeah I agree." Jaz replied.

We talked for a few more hours before we all hung up and I went to bed, to sleep.. Or not I guess.