Rich Girl

PLSSS SUPPORT! AND READ!

~~~~~~

   "Darling, do you want this one?" Mommy pointed to a colorful dress.

I really loved that one for it had colors. 

   "Please hand me that one too." Mommy ordered the weird lady.

I looked around to see more dresses and ran around the clothes until I bumped with someone and landed on my butt. Ouch!

"Oh, Sorry." was what the little boy said. He had green piercing eyes and such a smile! 

"Miranda!" I heard mom's call as I ran back to her.

"Wa-" was all I heard from the boy.

The weird lady brought a dress fit enough just for me. Ooooh! Pretty Colors! I like it!

"I like it, mommy!" I exclaimed, reaching out to te clothes, jumping up and down, causing my dress to twirl and swish around. 

"I'm glad you do, darling! Want anything else? I'll give you anything you want!" Mommy smiled at me.

"Mommy, I want that one, and that one!" I said pointing to some shoes and accessories.

"Oh, I will, darling!" she said ordering the weird lady to get it.

Mommy held my hand gently and we walked at the counter. I saw that boy again and he reacted like he was so sweet and innocent when apparently he wasn't very polite to me when he bumped me and made me cry like a a baby. 

"Mrs. Jones, That would be $1000." The weird lady stated.

Mommy opened her bag and looked for her wallet, finally, she found it, and she took out a paper and handed it out to the weird lady. I smiled charmingly as mommy looked at me. 

 Eddie, our bodyguard took the paper bags from the weird lady and mommy held my hand and led me outside. As we walked I saw several shops that were very luxurious. I would love to go in there! 

"Go in, darling. Get in the car." Mommy grinned, helping me get inside the limo. 

She went inside after me. Then Eddie, put our clothes at the back of the car, and went inside to drive. I looked at the window to see that boy once again.

"Where would you like to go, Ma'am?" Eddie asked.

Really. Not to be rude or anything but I'm guessing that mommy is gonna say we're gonna go home. Happens most of the time. 

"Home." Mommy firmly said. 

I knew it. I totally knew it.

Eddie started driving and we were back home in a flash! That was fast!

Eddie opened the door for me, as I came out dashing inside the house.

"Daddy! I'm home!" I yelped, calling for daddy.

"Come here, sweet angel!" Daddy said, opening his arms for me to be hugged. I dashed towards him and hugged him. 

"I missed you so much, daddy!" I smiled.

"Can we go out tomorrow? With Mommy?" I asked, my eyes twinkled, like a rainbow.

"Sure, angel. I"ll cancel all my meetings." Daddy kissed my cheek.

"I'll see ya later, daddy!" I ran upstairs to my enormous room, filled with toys and pink walls. My bed was especially made of cotton. I love my life! 

"Miranda! You're dad is calling you." Ms. Janna, one of our maids, said.

"I'll just change my clothes!" I yelled.

I went inside my bathroom and I changed my cherry pink dress into a black, lacy one. Which was polka dots! I put on my shiny new black ribboned shoes. I looked really fabulous!

I came down the stairs walking slowly.

"Come here, angel. There's a visitor." Daddy and Mommy smiled at me. My eyes shined like the rainbow, as they looked at me.

"Wow, look at her eyes! It's shining! Like the rainbow!" A weird boy said to Eddie.

"Indeed, Miranda's eyes are. They always did." Eddie complimented. And my dress swished as I walked towards Mommy and Daddy.

"Mommy, daddy, who is this boy?" I said looking to the boy with a questioning look forming on my face. I was schocked as I saw his face was the similar to the boy who bumped me earlier.

"He's Justin, he has a pretty voice." Daddy stated.

"Oh!" I said, still looking at Justin. "Come on, let's go to my balcony and I'll show you around!" I waved at him. He walked towards me.

"So, how old are you?" I said, sipping my cup of tea.

"I'm 8 years old." He answered.

"7 years old, heiress, actress, singer, celebrity." I smiled, stating my level.

 "8 years old. Uh, er. . . Singer. Just singer." He said looking awkwardly at me.

"My name is Miranda." I shook his hand. Making myself known.

"So, what do I do now?" He asked. With a hint of bore in his eyes. A mysterious glint in my eyes showed.

"Um, hello? Look around. Duh." I said with a drama queen's reaction.

"Okay, you know what, I think you're kinda cute." Justin said pinching my cheeks. Giving me that charming smile.

"Ouch!" I said. Removing his hands from my cheek, which was now bright pink.

My cheeks flushed red as a tomato.

"You know what, let's go. I'll show you around." I pulled his arm. distracting what he just said to me.

"So, this is the gazebo," I smiled. "Feel free to look around." I welcomed Justin.

"Miranda! Come here!" Mommy yelled. I heard it right away and pulled Justin with me.

I felt so shocked as I held his hands. We were now holding hands. Electric sparks hit through me.

. . . . .

. . . .

.

. . . . . . .

"I see you two are getting along real well." Mom winked, looking at our hands. I quickly let go of his arm, trying to hide the embarassment.

I swiftly moved side to side, away from Justin, he sorta blushed at the moment I let go of his hands.