Rich Girl - Chapter 3

A big shout out to InYourPants for being the GREATESTT WATTPADER EVAAAAAAA!!!!! Please do vote on her stories and fan her! She helps me in giving this story LIFE and EXCITEMENT! LOL. Stopping with my rambling now. CHAPTER 3!!!!!

_________________

"What did you just say?" I blinked real hard. I just can't believe it. I haven't met Justin in like 8 years! He's even thrilled to see me? 

"Gosh, do I have to watch him all day looking all cool and stylish?" I rolled my eyes. This was totally not my moment.

"And wait, father agreed with you?!" My face completely shocked.

"Miranda, stop being such a brat for a moment. Please. Your father and I thought about it. He said it was alright." Mother explained, smiling sweetly.

"I am not a brat, mom! I am totally not a brat!" I formed an annoyed look on my face.

"Miranda." Mom said my name in a firm voice. 

" B-B-ut, mom!" I raised my voice, all eyes on me.

"Miranda, be quiet." Mother scolded. 

"I don't want to go to his tour!" I refused, after all these years, I'm going to see Justin again?! I haven't even got over my un-noticeable crush on him yet! 

"I'm not going." I said in a steady, but firm voice. 

"Yes, you are." Mother fought back.

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, You are."

"No."

Suddenly, all eyes turned to our table and I could tell that they were annoyed by the noise coming from out table, but this wasn't my fault, mother wanted this. I will get what I want.

I glared at them, as they turned back to their tables.

"Yes."

"No, no, no, no, and no! And that's final!"  I yelled.

"Um, Mrs. Jones, I think we should settle this at home." Eddie suggested, scanning the room.

Mother stood up from her chair and walked away, with Eddie and me following her.

.....

We hopped on to the car and Trent, swiftly slided into the drivers seat.

Mom was definitely displeased with my act, I could just sense it from all the silence.

When we were back at home, Trent came to open our doors and so I walked briskly, way ahead of mom. The maids opened the door and warmly greeted and welcomed me.

"Miranda Taylor Anne Jones! You have to go!" Mom stormed.

"Geez, mom, do you really like to say my full name that much?" I murmured, with my eyes on my iPhone. Svet was chatting with me.

Svet: Heyyyy, Tayyy!

Svet and my parents were the only persons I'd allow to call me by my middle names. 

Miranda: Hiya! How was your day?!!!!

Svet: Fine, fine and fine! You?

Miranda: .... .... ... Complicated!

"Miranda! My little angel!" Father smiled.

I shoved my iPhone in my pocket..

"Daddy!" I can't believe you agreed with mom!" I frowned.

"Well, Miranda, apparently, I thought you two were getting along real well..So I thought you'd be happy to see him again. It's really a good thing, if you look on the bright side." Daddy explained.

"Daddy! No!" I refused.

"Young lady! Of all this years, I gave you what you always wanted. Now, you even dare refuse to me?" Dad said, his veins popping from anger.

"B-but, Bu-" I was cut of by dad.

"No buts! It would be a shame if you didn't go with Justin, I've already booked your flight. He's very happy that your coming to see him again." Dad said in a strong and raised voice.

"Alright." I sighed in dissapointment, When it comes to dad, I've got no power over him. 

I scoffed, I guess I have no choice. When dad gets mad, he's gonna confiscate my credit cards.

"So, when do I start packing?" I asked dad, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, your flight is two days after. So I would say tomorrow." I looked down to my hot pink gucci heels.

"Okay, I can't stand looking at you all sad. So, I'm letting you go shopping while your with Justin. Just don't over use it, Miranda." Dad grinned at me.

"Thank you, dad! I love, love, love you so much! I'm gonna start packing now!" I said, hugging dad as he hugged me back.

I hurried up at the stairs, trying not to trip from my heels.

As soon as I entered my room, I looked around and locked the door..

I grabbed my iPhone and immediately called Svet.

I started dialing her number and heard the phone ringing. Come on Svet, pick up, pick up.

Yes! I smiled as Svet answered the phone.

"Girl! Could you um..come over. I'm packing up." I started.

"What? For what? Are you going somewhere?" She asked.

I laughed softly.

"I"m gonna tell you when you get here." I smirked.

                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~(15 minutes later)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh. My. God! Justin, as in, the rockstar?!" Svet shrieked. I just scoffed at her and rolled my eyes.

"Yes. I just need you to help me pack my stuff." I stated.

"I'm gonna miss you, Miranda!" She quickly hugged me so tight I can't even breathe.

"Wait. Svet, It's gonna be alright. We'll still be BFF's. Forever. I'll just not be around for a while." I pulled away.

"Awww, alright! Come on, let's pack your stuff." I swear, this is gonna be fun.

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(2 days after)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Eddie, can you bring my bags down?" I politely asked. Eddie was of course, nicest to me. Excluding Svet.

"Of course." Eddie said, sweating from all the bags he just brought down, what can I say? I need a lot of things.

"Oh, honey, we're gonna miss you alright." mom hugged me as tight as she could.

"My sweet little angel, me and your mom are gonna miss you. Don't forget about us!" Daddy reminded.

I smiled at daddy and kissed him on the cheek.

"Bye, dad! Bye, mom!" I waved goodbye.

Trent finally opened the car for me and I glided inside.

He went to the drivers seat and started the engine. I saw mom and dad standing next to each other by the side mirrors. And as the car started moving, their faces became even more blurry. Bye Mom, Bye dad. Justin is gonna be so shocked to see me. Definitely.