Rich Girl - Chapter 5

HI guys! This was written by me, Summerstyle! BE EXCITED!

Justin looked at me up and down, I formed a "What?" look in my eyes as his eyes looked somewhere else.

"What's wrong?" I asked. 

"Uhh, N- Nevermind." He smirked, keeping me guessing. What was he thinking of? Do I have any stain on my outfit?

I looked at what I was wearing and realized that there was nothing wrong.

Then what was it?

"Seriously, just tell me." I said with a frustrated look on my face. Justin stood up from the chairs and went to cook.

He laughed softly as he went to the kitchen.

"Dude uh, Your shirt is kinda revealing." He muttered, while smirking expecting me to hear that end part.

" B-but i-it's n-not like th-that!" I blushed real hard while stuttering. It wasn't really what I was thinking!

 I was still blushing. Man, this boy can really make me blush. Time for my comeback. What can I say? I always win.

"Just to let you know, I am not a dude," I pointed to myself like I was teaching a child how to read. "P.S.," I smiled at him. "My original gucci shirt doesn't like you." I stared at him emotionless.

He looked like he was about to laugh but held it inside anyways, I forgot about him and sat down on the couch putting my heels on the coffee table. . I looked through some magazines as he was still cooking. Flipping through the pages, blah blah blah, bo-ring. Nothing was really exciting, so I checked the T.V.

There was a Wii and a Xbox. Boys and their video games.

I snorted.

I quickly smelled the aroma of eggs and bacon! Mmm. 

After a minute or two, Justin was holding two plates and placed it on the table as I was still watching T.V. 

I turned off the T.V. and sat down on one of the chairs. I quickly ate my breakfast while my eyes wandered into Justin's green beautiful, admirable, handsome, glistening, spar- wait! I am not supposed to be thinking about this. I focused on my food once again and cherished its every flavor.

"Wow, for the first time I'd taste one of your dishes. Not bad. Not bad." I said with twinkle in my eyes.

"Gee, thanks, Miranda." He grinned like a little boy.

I finished eating and left the table to sit on the couch.

Justin was still almost the same. Some things changed though. Like his at- No! No! No! Miranda. get a grip of yourself. He's just a cocky, mean, friendly, sensible, thoughtful, handsome, talent- No! Miranda! No! Stop thinking about him! 

I inhaled and exhaled, focusing on whats important.

"So, uh, what are we gonna do now?" I said, with a hint of bore in my voice.

No one replied. 

.

.

Again, I waited.

.

.

.

Seriously Justin. What are you freaking doing?

I went upstairs to check on him and it appears that he's playing his PSP.

"So, this was where you went off, huh?" I smiled at him, with sarcasm.

"Wait. Too. Busy." He said between words.