Bodies

Precinct

Cragen: Benson, Stabler bring him in.

They got up. They were going to pick up Keegan Keplar. He is suspected of 67+ rapes and murders. They just found out where he might be hiding out. They get into the squad car and drive off to an abandoned building. They walk to the building. Elliot walked in first not liking how silent it was. Olivia followed suit. They walked down the hallway and pulled on the door. Oddly it wasn't locked. Elliot slowly pulled the door open hand on his gun just in case something popped out of no where. The door gave way and Elliot stood in disbelief. Olivia gagged.

----------------------------------------------

SQUAD ROOM

Cragen walked out of his office. He glanced at his watch and looked at Fin. "Where are Elliot and Olivia? They left 2 hours ago." I don't know cap. Just then a bunch of suits walked in. "Hello? "Said Cragen. The man looked at Cragen and shook his hand. "Agent Aaron Hotchner. I told you over the phone we were coming." "Oh yeah, been busy I guess." Said Cragen. He turned to Munch and Fin. "These are some of my detectives Odafin Tutuola and John Munch." Hotch turned to his team. "Special agent Jennifer Jareau, David Rossi, Spencer Reid, Derek Morgan, and Penelope Garcia." They all shook hands. When the came another team from DC. "Im guessing your Cragen?" Said the mystery man. "Yes that would be me, and you are?" Spouted Cragen. "Leroy Jethro Gibbs at your service NCIS." Cragen looked around and introduced himself and his detectives. Gibbs turned to his team and introduced them" special agents Anthony DiNozzo, Ziva David, Timothy McGee, Ducky, and Abby Sciuto." " Nice to meet you." After everyone introduced themselves Cragen told them to sit there and wait he had a few phone calls to make. He went to his office and started calling people. Everyone took that as a time to fully introduce themselves. Ducky shared stories of his younger days with munch Abby takes with JJ and Dr Reid. Fin and Rossi had been laughing about the good old days. When all the sudden Elliot and Olivia came back from their assignment. Munch was the first to notice. "What the fuck? Elliot are you okay?" He saw the detective covered in blood as did the rest of the teams. Elliot didn't say a word he just went to the shower room. Olivia was right behind him but she didn't escape as easily. Fin stopped her. "Baby girl, what happens to you." Everyone was staring at her while she was staring at the floor. "I need to talk to huang." "Why baby girl?" Fin asked. "Because the bodies moved." Olivia stated tears forming in her eyes. "What?" Fin didn't think he heard her right and neither did anyone else. "Because the bodies moved fin. They moved and the chains rattled." "Liv what are you talking about?" Said munch. She looked up. Blood was cakes to her face. "There were bodies hanging from the ceiling. They were dripping blood, and some moved. They were still alive. The blood was dripping from the ceiling. I need a shower." And with that she was off leaving the teams very confused.