Evidence

She woke up to a cool washcloth pressed to her forehead. The first person she saw was Cragen, he was the only father figure she has ever had in her life. Hell she even calls him dad. To think that her father was still alive, much less torturing a bunch of people made her feel nauseous. She went to sit up when Cragen pushed her back down. "You hit your head on the way down, we're sending Melinda in to make sure you don't have a concussion, it's best you stay down." She agreed with him. Just that bit of movement had her dizzy. She relaxed and leaned into Cragen's touch as he stroked her hair. He was afraid when she fainted. He had been the first one to leap into action and pick her up and take her to his office. Right after he gave the instructions to get a cool cloth and smelling salts from his desk. She was like a daughter to him and he hated to see her injured. He knew that Olivia finding out Kepler is her father was probably devastating to her mental health. He could only watch and try to comfort her during her bit of unconsciousness. Melinda finally walked in and did a checkup and dubbed her to have a concussion. She could still work, but she would be dizzy and nauseous for at least a few weeks. After she left Olivia was all about business. She wanted all the information she could get. They got Penelope and Abby set up with O'Halloran. Ducky set up with Melinda, and the three teams paired together. Olivia with Derek, and Gibbs. Ziva with Fin and Rossi. Tony, with JJ, and Munch. McGee, Elliot, and Hotch. Cragen and Spencer stayed behind.
----------------------------------------------
GARCIA+ABBY+O'HALLORAN

Abby: So, how's this work, I normally do everything by myself.
Garcia: Same.
O'Halloran: Same.
*Silence*
O'Halloran: Since it's my lab, I'll be in charge. Garcia, you got computers, Abby, you got Evidence A-M and I'll work on Evidence N-Z and then once were done we can all pile what we have and piece it all together. How about that?
Abby: Works for me.
Garcia: Okay.
----------------------------------------------
Melinda+Ducky

Mel- There's a lot of victims.
Duck- Were gonna be here a while.
Mel- I can't believe no one got to these sooner.
Duck- These people were probably homeless, or runaways no one notices when they go missing.
Mel- that could be true, but look at her, she has a fresh manicure.
Duck- true.
Mel- Why is NCIS involved anyway?
Duck- Well, at least 5 of these victims were part of the Army, Navy, or Marines. All fall into our Jurisdiction. Since there are so many murders its considered serial killing so that's why the FBI is here, why is it SVU?
Mel- because they were all found in Manhattan, and all of them have been raped, plus there are some kids involved.
Ducky- it's never good when kids are involved.
Mel- I'll second that.
Duck- Shall we get started?
Mel- I guess.
----------------------------------------------
SQUADROOM

Tony: What do you think they all have in common?
Reid: Well, it's likely he chose his victims at random. Considering the victims are all different, the youngest is about 12 and the oldest has to be in her late 60's.
Ziva: What if there is something in common, what if they all went to the same school.
JJ: Highly unlikely, a lot of them look like they've been on the street for a long time, I don't think they would go to school.
McGee: And even if they did go to school together, we still don't know who they all are.
Olivia: I do.
Cragen: what do you mean Liv?
Olivia: I kept wondering why all those people looked so familiar, and it's because I know them all, each and everyone of them. *Olivia points to a picture* I went to middle school with her, Geovana Rice, and He goes to my gym *points to a different picture. His name is Ricky Grovesner. *continues pointing and naming names* Anna Lucas, Triston Milk, Porsha Valentine, Carmon Beville, I know them all.
Hotch: So their one connection, is you.
Fin: Well if the dudes her father, maybe he's trying to send a message.
Gibbs: A message or a threat?
Olivia: Why would he threaten me if he's my father?
Munch: Why would he kill people to give you a message?
Olivia: No need to be an ass John.
Munch: I am just sayin, if he's killing people to get your attention, he doesn't want to play nice.
Ziva: Then what does he want?
*delivery guy walks in*
Delivery Guy: I got a delivery for an Olivia Benson.
Olivia: that's me.
DG: Sign.
*signs*
Olivia takes the box and puts it on her desk.
Derek: what's in it?
Olivia: I don't know.
Rossi: Is there a card?
Olivia: Yeah. *hands it over*
Rossi: *reading outloud*

My Dearest Olivia,

I have enjoyed watching you grow.
My daring daughter your

Charm is intoxicatingly therapeutic.
Olivia, dear you should check on your Mother. She isn't doing too well,
I miss her. Is she still having
Nightmares? Make sure she's
Getting sleep. I'm looking,

Forward to seeing both of you soon.
Olivia Darling, you've grown into a
Ravishing young woman.

You were by far the best achievement of mine. I hope you
Understand my love.

Anyway Goodbye your mother sends her love. Also you really should read the first letter of every line. Love you darling. Can't wait to see you.

Love,
Dad.

Rossi: I'm Coming for you.
Olivia: I need to Check on my mother.
Elliot: What?
Olivia: he said "you should check on your mother" I don't know what he did, but he did something. I gotta go.