On The loose

After her shower Olivia changed into clothes she left in her locker in case of emergency. This was an emergency. She walked out and ran her fingers through her hair as a comb. She had a brush in her purse, but her purse was in her desk, and her desk was in a room , full of people that she didn't want to talk to. It's not that she didn't want to talk to them, it was more of a she just didn't want to talk at all. She goes to Huang's office. She knocks,"Come in." She steps into the room and closes the door. "Olivia, what can I do for you?" He looks shocked but tries not to show it. She sits across from him and gets comfortable. "There were bodies hanging from the ceiling." He looked bewildered." I'm sorry what?" "There were chains secured to the ceiling. He hung people on them." "I'm sorry Olivia what are you talking about?" At this point he was really questioning her sanity. "Start from the beginning." "We went to pick up Kepler, we got a tip saying he might be in a warehouse. He wasn't there, but he frequented the place." "How do you know?" "We walked in, and the place reeked of blood and decay. There was a door, and Elliot and I drew our guns. He opened the door and we got hit with the stench. We looked and there had to be at least 70 bodies hanging from the ceiling. Most of them were still alive. No telling how long they were up there. A lot of them were dropping with blood. It was everywhere. We called it in. Elliot asked if anyone could hear us and the people that still had fight in them moved. The chains rattled. Each one of them had a chain around their wrists and a hook in the back and that's the one they were hanging from. We lowered all of them down and searched the building. The second door we opened led us to a room, filled with skin, people skin, he skinned them George. We opened the freezers and there were the organs. And the last door that opened contained the worst sight of them all."

AN: sorry I haven't updated in forever. I kinda got writers block, but I think I'll try to update again really soon. Tell me how you feel about my story. Constructive Criticism is always appreciated thank you!