Livie

He grabbed her and locked arms around her. She struggled and screamed, but the thunder masked her plea. He put her into a head lock and she elbowed him in the ribcage. He loosened his grip, and she was able to grab his hand and flip him. She went to grab her glock but as she took it out of its holster, he grabbed her leg and tripped her. Causing the gun to fly out of her hands. He pulled her to him and got on top of her, and started punching her. She tried to block his fists and finally got pissed and decked him in the nose he fell backwards and she leaped for the gun. He recovered from the blow and jumped on her, slamming her into the ground, she couldn't breathe. She felt the crack and knew her ribs were broken. The pain spoke for itself. Still she leaned toward the gun, they both grabbed it and we're fighting for it when it went off. That's when the FBI and NCIS broke through the door. Kepler gasping, grabbed Olivia and hoisted her up, Olivia, having just been shot and in pain due to that and the cracked ribs yelped and held her side. Kepler had a gun to her head and dragged her near the side of the roof. "If anyone moves I'll throw her off!" "Mr. Kepler, my name is Jennifer I want to talk to you." "No, No talking. I just want to take Livie and go." "Olivia has been shot, she needs medical attention." "No, Livie is fine. We're going to go and be a family." " That can't happen Kepler." That's when the shot rang out. Olivia was thrown backwards off the roof and Kepler went down.