Chapter 2 - Sky

"Hey man." I say, the gray carpet caressing my feet as I walk into the living room. "Hey, are you feeling any better?" X said, referring to the sickness I've been carrying around the past couple days. "No, uhm- could you possibly drive me to the hospital?" I ask, putting on my shoes, hopeful that he will be able to take me. "Of course I will." X said sincerely "Thanks, so much." "No problem." X said, slipping on his converse. I grab my jacket, putting it on, one sleeve at a time, and zipping it up.

"You want me to carry you?" He asked kindly "Yes!" He knew I loved it when he carried me around. I'm like a little baby. Well- that's a nice way to put it. It's more like i'm just lazy, and I really love Xs' hugs

Lifting me up, he wrapped my legs around his waist as I coil my thin arms around his neck, nuzzling into his shoulder, his fingers gently playing with my hair

Closing my eyes for a second I take in his smell, traces of vanilla and cinnamon overlay his muscular body.

"We're here baby." He whispered after a few seconds of walking. I opened my eyes as he spoke, my eyes trailing to the car, realizing I would have to get down.

"But I don't wanna get down." I whine.

"Come on Sky, i'll carry you when we come back." He cooed, his fingers still tangled in my naturally blonde hair

"Okay." I say and feel him kiss the top of my head, gently letting me down as he opened the door to the passengers' side of his Volkswagen Bug.

"Thank you." I say, getting into the car and putting my seatbelt on, my eyes following X as he did the same, and started the car.

.

Driving down the road, I have a well known feeling.

Oh no.

I hastily pull out the bag I had stuff in my pocket, throwing up into it as I feel X put his hand on my back, rubbing soothing circles onto my clothed skin. "It's okay baby, it's gonna be okay." He cooed. "I'm s-sorry X. I'm gross." I say after

I finish, stray tears falling down my face. "Your not gross Sky. Your not gross at all. We're almost there sweetheart, your gonna feel better soon."

I just nodded my head, still hanging it over the bag incase I have to throw up again.

.

As we pull up to the hospital I watch people walk around, parking there cars and what not "You go in, I'll get us a parking spot- i'll find you." "You don't have to stay, i'll be alright." I say, I don't want to annoy him. He was nice enough to drive me here. "I'm staying." "Okay." I reply, getting out of the shiny vehicle and closing the door.

.

Walking down the hallway, a nurse in front of me, suddenly X is rite next to me- "I got us a good spot." He said, walking beside me. "Thank you." "Of course." Still walking we turn a few corners the white walls had hand sanitizer dispensers and fire extinguishers attached to them every 20 or so feet.

Turning a few corners the nurse stops in front of a door. Room 215, floor 2. Opening the door, she lets us in "Doctor Brown will be with you shortly." I just nod as she walks out, shutting the door.

Sighing I look around the room, White walls. White Floor. Some diagrams and plastic organs sitting upon countertops.

Of course we decided to play catch with a plastic liver, resulting in Xavier awkwardly putting the weird shaped object back on the counter shamefully. "Gentlemen." The doctor said- what was his name anyway? 'Doctor Brown!' I remembered, looking at the name tag upon his uniform "Hello Sir." I reply, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I am Dr. Brown, i'll be your doctor today. What seems to be the problem?" The tall man asked "Well, I've been throwing up the last couple days- I can't keep anything down, and I've just been really tired and nauseous." "Alright then, we'll to a few tests to see what is going on." "Okay."

.

Thirty or forty minutes, and a few tests later, the door opens. "Hello sirs, I have some results." He said, straightening his lab coat as he walked into the large white room. "Alright." I reply, not really knowing what to say.

"Uhm, this may be hard to take, you should sit down." The doctor said, a pained look on his face. Oh no. Whats wrong with me- do I have cancer or something? Please no. Don't let me have cancer. Or AIDS. Or anything that could kill me.

Out of the corner of my eye I see X walking towards me as I climb onto the bed, sitting down. X sits down as well, looking nervous as I would expect myself to look as well. Sitting his hand on my thigh he squeezes it gently, rubbing it, in an attempt to calm me.

"Okay, now that you are seated, I have news, this surprised everyone here, including myself." H spoke, Xavier still rubbing my thigh

"Your pregnant." What is this a joke? I would be laughing if my stomach wasn't in so much pain rite now. "If I wasn't so sick, I would lagh, but please stop making fun of my appearance." I know I look girly, but he's a doctor. That was so un-professional. "I am not making jokes, you are with a child." Twice. Really. I am a MALE. I have a PENIS. I am NOT pregnant.

"I am a virgin, and more importantly a male." I say, getting annoyed. "You are technically a male, but you were born with male and female reproductive organs." "But how? I haven't even had sex, and theres no way I'm carrying a baby." I say, pulling at the sleeves of my jacket. "Don't be rude to him again. I'll get you fired." X said protectively. God, what would I do without him?

"No need to get angry, it may be hard for the average person to understand, but it is possible for some males to get pregnant. Mr Cole, is there any possibility you were raped?" "No. theres no way. And i'm not pregnant." "Mr. Cole, you are infact pregnant. Positive." He said, handing me a few papers with the results on them.

Oh my God.

It's all crystal clear.

A/N There is chapter 2 :) I'm not promising, but there should be a chapter out ever Friday