Chapter 7 -3rd Person

He is just so precious. X thought, sliding his fingers through his best friends, and now boyfriend's, beautiful blond hair. Sky's hair was curly, but not exreemly curly, like wavy..but a bit curlier than that. X didn't really know how to explain it, he just knew it was beautiful.

X stared at the younger boy in awe. He didn't want to get up, scared it might wake his boyfriend, that needed his sleep right now.

X closed his eyes, his chest against his best friend's back as he took in the amazing feeling of being so close to the person he loved more than anyone else.

X really did love cuddling with Skylar, and the same could easily be said about Skylar. Ever since they were teenagers, the boys had loved being as close as possible.

X presses soft kisses all over the younger boy's hair, neck and back.

After a few minutes of silence X feels his boyfriend stir in his sleep. "Mmmm. X?" Skylar's eyes flutter open. "Hey beautiful." X coos. "Mmh. Hi sweetheart." Sky greets, rubbing at his eyes and making his best friend awe.

Sky rolls over so he's laying on his back. X leans over the young boy, pressing a kiss to his forehead, making Skyler awe, blushing and biting his lip.

Even though they had known each other since they were 12 and 14, the small, cute gentures they did to each other still made each other react just as much as when they first met.

"How did you sleep beautiful?" X questions, his fingers sliding through Skyler's hair, playing with one of the curly locks.

"Good. I love your cuddles. How did you sleep?" Skler states. Xavier awes at the statement. "Aww, good baby. I slept alirght, very happy to be cuddled next to you." The older man states, leaning down to softly kiss his friend's lips.

They both smile as they break the kiss, staring into each other's eyes.

"Wanna help me make pancakes beautiful?" X questions, pecking a kiss to the boy's forehead. By 'help', X meant 'wrap your hands around my waist and lay you head on my back as you watch me cook.' That's what they normally did, unless the younger boy was too tired, or X wanted to surprize him with breakfast.

"Yes!" Skylar squealed, smiling. X gets up, walking to his dresser. The older man grabs a new pair of panties, and an oversized tshirt, setting them on the bed for Skyler.

After 4 years, X still finds it cute that his best friend liked wearing women's clothing. He still remembers when Sky nervously confessed that guys clothes made him feel uncomfortable, and he felt more comfortable in women's clothing. X of course assured him that it was absouletely fine, and he loved him just the same.

Xavier goes to the kitchen, pulling out the ingredients to make pancakes, giving the boy enough time to change.

"Hey sweetheart." The older man greets, feeling his best friend's arms wrapped around him. "Hey." Skyler smiles, pressing his face into the man's back. "I love you." Sky states, kissing X's skin softly, a smile on his face.

"I love you too baby boy." X states, starting to make the batter.

.

After breakfast, the boys walk back to the bedroom, hopping under the covers. They decided in the kitchen that this would be a lazy day. X is surprised that Skyler is so happy and relaxed, but he has a theory why.

He figures his mind blocked yesterday out, something that's happened to him before, when he's under a lot of pressure, or really stressed. It usually lasts a day or two before the realization hits the boy. X doesn't want his boyfriend stressed, so he doesn't bring up yesterday at all.

"Mmm, X?" Skyler says "Yes beautiful?" The man answers, smoothing his hands through the boy's hair. "C-can we cuddle and watch Netflix?" Skyler asks, laying his head on his bestfriend's chest.

"Absolutely sweetheart." X smiles, kissing the boy on the head before grabbing his laptop and turning on Netflix.

The smaler boy cuddled into his boyfriend's chest, as X wrapped his arm around the boy lovingly.

This is pretty much how their day lasted, and they loved it

A/N Sorry this chapter was pretty uneventful, but you learn a little more about Xavier and Sky.