Chapter 5 - Sky/3rd Person POV

"W-W-We d-don't have to g-get rid of it right?!" I spoke, beginning to cry again. Im sure he wants to get rid of it. X is a partier. He doesn't want a child. He's gonna make me get rid of it for sure.

"Of course I'm not. I would never do that. Its your body." X spoke, caressing the younger boys' hair, his blonde locks framing his face beautifully "B-But y-you want it gone d-don't you?" Sky asked, looking up at the older boy

"No. A-Actually- I was gonna ask if you w-would um, like d-do it with me." Xavier spoke nervous of the boys' answer. "W-What do you mean?" Sky asked, so much going though his head all at once.

"L-Like be with me- like in a relationship- I-I-I get it- you don't wa-" He was cut off by Sky's words, his gentle voice spoke "No- no. I-I didn't mean no." He said, confusing X to an even further degree

"W-What do you mean?" Xavier asks, putting his hand on the boys' thigh "I-I we can." Sky said, looking into Xs' eyes "So.. you will be my boyfriend?" X asked, the sentence sounding awkward going through his head, as he had only ever asked girls to be his partner.

"Y-yes." Sky said with a smile, leaning on X for support "Here." X said, standing up and holding out his hands, locking them with Sky's, gently pulling him off the dark green couch, confusing the younger boy.

Kneeling in front of the standing boy X lifted his shirt, placing his hands on his stomach and rubbing gentle circles on it with his hands. Sky didn't know what to say, but he surely wouldn't stop his boyfriend, it make him feel warm, bubbly. Happy. He liked it.

X pressed his lips to Sky's stomach, pulling him closer, still rubbing the barely raised area with his palms.

Standing up, X hugged his partner "Sky?" Xavier asks, looking down at his shorter figure "ya?"

X carefully holds Sky face in his hands, looking into his eyes for a minute before kissing him, to X's luck, Sky kissed back, letting Xs' tongue slip in after a second, X pulled Sky closer, holding onto his hips as there tongues softly swirled together until X pulled away, leaving only a saliva string connecting them.

Staring into each others eyes' "Do you want to watch a movie?" X asked softly "Yea." Sky stated, there cheeks slightly pink as there lips remained full from the kiss they had just shared.

Sitting back down on the couch X opened his legs and patted his thighs, signally Sky to sit in his lap.

Sitting down carefully, sky rests his head on Xaviers' should as his hands snakes around him, making there way to the boys stomach, feeling his soft skin. He awed, thinking about how adorable it was.

After a few minutes, his hand made there way to his thighs, giving them re-assuring squeezes "It's okay be okay baby. It's gonna be okay."