Chapter 2 : The Search for the Princess and A Pat Talk

They wanted to find the Princess as fast as they could so they split teams.
Rainbow Dash went to AppleJack as FlutterShy went to Rarity so they don't get teamed up which they all noticed.but they just went with it.
So while they were looking around, Rarity and AppleJack decided to give Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy a talk.

Rainbow Dash's POV
Phew, I knew my friends would team me and FlutterShy up, I mean we do work pretty well together, but me having feelings for her and her not back to me, is just going to be awkward..
"So Rainbow? Something you want to tell me?" AppleJack said.
"Umm, what do you mean?" I wondered, but still feel guilty..
"Do you like...??" AppleJack said
"What? Noo, of course, why would I? Hahaha...ok yes.."
AppleJack gave me a grin,
"Please don't judge me, Pinkie Promise?"
She nodded and continued searching for the Princess.
"So why do you like her anyway?" AppleJack asked me.
"Its pretty obvious Aj, she is cute, beautiful,kind and gentle, and well I like her shy type"
AppleJack grinned at me.
"I mean, me and Fluttershy are pretty close to be honest, I can't forget the day I stood up for her against the bullies" I smiled.

FlutterShy's POV
Phew, I knew my friends would team me and Rainbow up, I mean we do work pretty well together, but me having feelings for her and her not back to me, is just going to be awkward..
"Soo, Fluttershy? Anything you want to tell me??" Rarity asked with a high tone.
"Umm.. Its cold." I smiled
"Mhm , you cold?' She said.
" yes, very I just wanna--" I got cut off by Rarity.
"Want me to bring Rainbow Dash here to warm you up?" She grinned at me.
I blushed and felt guilty..
"You know, Rainbow Dash does have a boyish side and that side is bigger than her girl side" she said while looking at the designs of the curtains.
"Rainbow Dash and I are pretty close, so I pretty much know that already" i smiled feeling better because I was imagining the good times Rainbow and I had.
"We have Picnics together in the summer and in the Winter, she would teach me flying lessons because she wanted me to be a fast" I dazed at the ceiling and stopped.
"Mhmm, now tell me more" Rarity said
"What's wrong? What are you looking at?" Rarity said.

Rarity's POV
What is she looking at?
I glanced at where she was staring at, and saw Princess Celestia.