Chapter 17: Preparation

Canterlot is crumbling,
The pony citizens are worried,
The mane 6, princess Cadence, Princess Luna are trying their best,
What will happen?

Princess Luna sighs.
"Alright, ponies, gather up" Luna said. "Let's get into position".
"Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy , here, the rest of the mane 6, round up here" "Cadence, Twilight, stand beside me"

"How does Princess Luna know all this?" Applejack asked Twilight.
Twilight shrugged.
Everyone went to their positions and waited.

"Rainbow Dash, are you really sure about this?" Luna whispered to Rainbow.
"Yes princess, I am willing to save Canterlot" Rainbow Dash replied.
Luna made a worried face and started making a symbol.
She was using her horn to make the symbol, she drew it with her horn.
Once she finished, she recited several spells, to prepare the symbol and make it work.

Twilight looked at the symbol and thought hmm, I feel like I've seen that symbol somewhere...
She still can't quite remember, but it looked so familiar from her..

"Oh! This is exciting! Are you excited, cuz' I'm never been this excited! Well aside from the time-" Pinkie exploded in excitement.
"Shh! Pinkie , this is a serious mission" Applejack shushed her.
"Yeah , I know, But still! I can't wait for Canterlot to get back in shape again!" Pinkie smiled.
"I'm sure it will, Pinkie Pie, but let's calm down and keep quiet, Princess Luna is concentrating..!" Rarity shushed Pinkie.
"I just hope it will" Twilight , still thinking "I'm just not sure it will work.."
"Huh? Whaddya' mean it won't work?" Applejack made a confused face.
"You're not sure?" Rarity was also curious.
"I've seen that symbol somewhere in my books, I just can't seem to remember what-which book was it"
"I'm hungry, are there any snack breaks during this "ritual" thing??" Pinkie whined.
"Oh, I just hope it works" Rarity worries.
"And I hope Princess Celestia is ok as a farmer who didn't lose all his crops from the darn varmits" Applejack also worries,
"Wha-what?" Rarity questioned Applejack's "country-ism".
"What..?" Applejack asked back "what??"
"Umm..Nevermind.." Rarity just decided to not mind it.
"I'm curious though, why Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash?" Applejack asked.
"Is that even a question??" Pinkie rolled her eyes.
"Well, I mean, why can't it just be Princess Cadence and Shining Armor??"
"In order for this to work, we need two souls that are destined to be with each other but has not been bonded yet" Cadence answered.
"Hmm..destined.." Twilight puts the word in her thoughts.
"What did you say Twilight?" Cadence asked.
"Ohh nothing, just thinking about that symbol" Twilight looked up at Cadence "I think I've seen it from one of my books"
"Oh, that symbol is called Destiny Saves" Cadence answered.
"*gasp* Destiny Saves! Of course!" Twilight rephrased.
"It's the symbol used to bond or cleave two souls together, who are destined to be with together, and with its "new combined soul" , it can cure anything that is has been brought famine, hatred, etc." Cadence defined the symbol.
"Well, I guess we can be sure that it would work?" Rarity asked.
"I'm not sure it would be a perfect success, there could be side effects caused by some problems that I don't want to mention" Cadence started to worry.
"Oh no! I hope flutters and dashie would be okay!" Pinkie frowns.
"I'm sure they would be okay..." Cadence tried to comfort the ponies.
"I hope.."

Sorry for the long wait! I've just been busy with real life >w<''
My life's beem pretty busy.. And I keep forgetting that I have to update this book!
Apologies, maybe the next chapter may take a while to update too, bur I've figured out my context of how I want to end this book!
Thank you for the reads, likes, and positive feedback, oh and the people who add this story to their reading list too! Tysm for all your support, I didn't really expect this to be popular (or at least I think it is popular) , just, thank you ;w; -sincerely, author-chan // MintyFresh