Chapter 4: The Pony Behind This

NORMAL POV
After Rarity,FlutterShy,Rainbow Dash, and AppleJack got trapped by a huge net *clears throat* the typical trap,
An evil laugh can be heard,
"Who's tha-tha-that??" FlutterShy whispered but everyone heard it. Then another evil laugh can be heard.
"Okay, who are you??!" Rainbow Dash shouted. "Show yourself! And, and umm..Fight me!"
" *evil laugh* oh Rainbow Dash, how are you going to fight me if you are trapped with your 2 friends and your mare friend?" A voice in the darkness said.
"Ma-mare friend??" Rainbow Dash blushes with confusion. "I-She,Who?"
"I can sense darkness Rainbow Dash, and that darkness is staying inside you unless you let it out" A familiar voice said.
"Wait a minute, is that??" Rarity said. "Princess Luna!!".
Then Princess Luna comes out of the darkness, "Princess? Why did you trap us?" AppleJack asked.
"It wasn't on purpose, I boobytrapped some hallways and rooms in the castle, so I can capture the person behind this curse" Princess Luna explained. "Princess Luna??"
A Twilight Sparkle comes in the scene.

"Hello Princess Twilight, you are just the pony I need to talk to"
" Talk about what? And is this a curse?" Twilight wondered.
"Follow me" Princess Luna said.

"Umm, could you let us out first?" Rarity requested.
"Oh , sorry" Luna apologized and she stepped on a rope, then they broke free.
"Follow me , Twilight Sparkle"
Twilight followed Luna to a nearby room and talked about the curse of Canterlot.
"So this is all a curse? How come I didn't know, I pretty sure I read every book in Canterlot" Twilight wondered.

"This curse cannot be found in any book ,for this curse has only been talked about or discussed, not written, in order for any pony to not panic"
"Oh" <-- Twilight Sparkle. "Well I umm, how do we fix it??"

"The power of light, since a light contains heat and it can melt the incident that has happened here" 

"But what do you mean by light?" Twilight asked.
" Love, true love, to be exact"
" Of course, the power of frie-" Twilight said, getting cut off by Luna at the end.
"Hold on Twilight Sparkle, I must speak with Rainbow Dash"
" oh, ok" Twilight surprised.

Luna trotted outside the darkness, and trotted infront of Rainbow Dash.

Hi this is the author! Hope you enjoyed the chapters so far, I don't have classes now since its the end of the school hear, so I would have more time to write new chapters!
Well don't forget to follow me, to keep updated, also make sure to vote for this story if you like it! See ya in the next chapter :3