💎Chapter Twenty💎

*NEWLY EDITED & LIGHTLY REWRITTEN*

🔹️〰️🔹️〰️🔹️〰️🔹️

*Picture of Spinner*

*DEANS POV*

🔹️〰️🔹️〰️🔹️〰️🔹️〰️🔹️〰️🔹️

There was probably about a thousand boxes stacked everywhere. For some reason, I didn't noticed how absolutely huge the fucking house was.. Yesterday we managed to get the living room, kitchen, basement, library, and office all packed up, amongst some other rooms with random shit in it.. and we still weren't done..

Today, Mia got one of those storage things so we could start loading all the boxes and furniture that she has no use for right now in to it. So our day has pretty much consisted on lifting, carrying and loading tons of furniture and boxes from one place to another. I'm really surprised with Mia though..

I thought she was going to sit on her ass all day and tell us what to do.. but no. She's been packing, lifting and working just as hard as me and the guys were the entire time..

A princess who doesn't mind a little physical labor.. Very sexy.

I was watching her lift a box and carry it into the storage thing and sit it on top of another box. The sleeves on my hoodie she was wearing were rolled up, her thick long curls were up in a big ponytail on top of her head, her face was makeup free and she was still gorgeous.. She wiped the sweat that tickled down her face and licked her glossy, plumped lips. She looked at me and smiled causing my heart to slightly flutter like a little girl..

I quickly looked away feeling like a fucking creep for staring so hard. She started to walk over to me and I nervously scratched my facial hair and tried to keep my cool.

"That was the last box.. For now" she said sitting next to me on the ground.

"How much do we have left to do?" I asked.

"My room, the bathrooms, my parents room, the music room and.." She trailed off staring off into the distance, "Spinner's room"

Anytime she had to mention her brother she'd space out a little. Her brother was a touchy subject..

I rubbed her hands earning her eyes, "I'm here for you."

She just stared at me with wondering eyes for a moment or two before saying, "Thank you"

She kissed my cheek causing my body to heat up. When she rested her head on my shoulder I hoped she felt at ease because I did.

I still didn't understand how she had the power to make me blush like a little girl but she did..

We sat there in silence for a while longer before we decided to head back to her house to finish packing.

Once we got back to her house we heard the music playing loudly and laughing.

We walked into the house and saw Chris doing the running man and the twins doing the jerk, Jess dancing with Damon and Jake doing the robot. Mia and I immediately erupted with laugher, both of us holding our stomachs.

I haven't laughed in what seems like forever.. It felt good.

🔹️〰️🔹️〰️🔹️〰️🔹️

*MIA'S POV*

Watching them all dance like idiots was honestly the funniest thing ever. After Dean and I recovered from our fit of laugher I grabbed his hands and started dancing with him. He immediately shock his head no but caved in once his hands were around my waist.