Chapter 6 - Time Machine

Third Person POV

// 2 years ago //

It was a nice day for Jungkook and Jimin. Though, it was a rainy day everything doesn't seem dull at all.

It was because they are together.

Looking into each other's eyes and smiling together brings light into them.

Napagdesisyunan nila na umalis at pumunta ng Busan. Dito kasi ang hometown ni Jimin.

Bata pa lang si Jimin, hindi na niya nasilayan ang mga magulang niya.

Lumaki lang siya sa isang bahay-ampunan.

Nung lumaki na siya at kaya na niyang mag-isa, umalis siya sa bahay-ampunan at pumunta ng Seoul.

Mahirap nung una. Syempre simula ka sa wala. Pero nasanay na rin si Jimin sa buhay.

Mag-isa lang siya sa buhay. He needs to work and study at the same time to survive.

His life has been like that hanggang sa nakilala niya sina Taehyung,Hoseok at Yoongi.

Syempre, si Jungkook.

He was living a simple life but he is happy.

Pero ni minsan hindi nawala sa isip niya ang mga magulang niya.

Na-kuwento 'yun ni Jimin kay Jungkook.

And for the first time, the younger one saw a glimpse of sadness on his hyung's eyes.

"Hyung, do you want to go look for them?"

Jimin was surprised when Jungkook blurted out these words.

Jungkook's words were full of sincerity so Jimin answered sincerely.

"Oo."

And that's what brings them here.

Sitting beside each other in the bus. Cuddling...?

"Hyung gusto ko ng chips~"

"Inubos mo na kanina."

"Nagugutom ako~"

"Malayo pa tayo."

Jungkook pouted at Jimin.

Jimin sighed and ruffled his dongsaeng's hair. "Sorry Jungkook-ah...if it wasn't for my reque-"

"Joke lang busog pa ako hyung hehe. Uhaw lang. May tubig ka ba?"

Natawa naman si Jimin na asal ni Jungkook. He's being cute.

He feels so lucky to have Jungkook.

He treasures the younger one so much. He didn't know he will be this special to him.

He loves him.

And he knows he can't keep this forever. Kailangan niya sabihin 'to kay Jungkook. He needs to. Because he was sure the latter feels the same.

"Jungkook."

"Baket hyung?" Nagtaka si Jungkook sa biglaang pag-iiba ng tono ng pananalita ni Jimin.

From sweet to serious.

May nagawa ba siyang mali? Na-offend ba niya si Jimin sa sinabi niya?

Okay lang kahit gutom na siya kaya naman niya tiisin 'yun. Wag lang ma-guilty o ano man si Jimin.

In the first place, hindi naman 'to ginusto ni Jimin. He was the one who proposed the idea to the older one.

Because he wants to see Jimin happy.

He felt the older one holding his hand tightly.

This made Jungkook to look at Jimin with confusion in his eyes.

'Ano bang iniisip ni hyung?'

That question was about to be answered with Jimin's confession.

Was.

About.

But instead of the words "I love you." coming out from Jimin's plump lips, Jungkook heared screams and shattering of glass.

A crash.

The next thing that Jungkook knew was he was feeling numb and there were blood. Everywhere.

His eyes tried to search for Jimin but his vision was too blurry to see anything and the only thing his eyes wanted to do was close.

Jungkook tried to fight himself but it was no use. He was completely swallowed by darkness.

Jimin on the other hand was still concious. But just like Jungkook, his vision was blurry. He managed to find Jungkook covered in blood and eyes closed.

Jimin's tears fell as he tried to reach out to Jungkook's hands that was deeply wounded.

The last thing that Jimin said was the words that's supposed to answer Jungkook's earlier.

"I love you."

//present//

JUNGKOOK POV

Nandito nanaman ako sa bus. Parang kahapon lang bumiyahe din ako mag-isa.

I looked at the time.

11:11am

Sinara ko ang mata ko at nag-wish.

Alam kong childish pero wala naman mawawala kung maniniwala ako diba?

I have 3 days to fulfill what I need to do here.

I need to finish what the old me and Jimin hyung is supposed to do here.

I need to find Park Jimin's parents.