Dreams

Ok, so if you know me well enough, you know that I am probably the strangest kid out there. I have some REALLY strange dreams. I shall list them off for you.

One: age nine
I was in this place, kind of like a race track, and people were flying whales around it. So I'm like, what the heck? Why not? And I decide to join a race. But there was this old dude, who always chose the middle lane, cause it was and oval shaped track, and so his whale had a shorter distance to go, so he always won. And I'm getting all up in his face because he was cheating and then I beat him up for cheating. Ummm... yeah.

Two: age eleven
I sleep talk. My mum always wakes me up to get ready for school, and I'm always in that "drunkly awake state of mind" in the mornings. And my bio tells you that I LOVE Minecraft. I think that I was dreaming about mining or something, because when I was in my "drunk awake mode," I told my mom, "You stole my pick axe, give it back." And so she was like,"Oh, I stole the pick axe? Would you like it back?" And I said,"Yeah, that would be nice."
She let me sleep in thirty minutes.

Three: age seven
I used to be really obsessed with ducks. Like, if you walked into my room, I have fifteen of the same duck plushy. All of my plush animals are either ducks or My Little Pony characters. My dream was this: I was in this big mansion, and I was on a quest. What kind of quest you ask? Only to save every. Single. Toy. I own. Which is like, 300,042. I have vouchers.
And then all of a sudden, they all came to life and said I was princess of the ducks because I saved them all.

Four: ages five through eight
In my old neighborhood, there were a ton of kids on every street. We would all play with each other after school. In the dream, the kids I lived near were all playing in my front yard, and it was dark out. We were playing catch or something. Then this big, black van starts driving down the street towards us, and there is a sign on the side of the van that says, "kid catcher." Everyone runs inside, but I was to slow. And he caught me. This is probably the most normal dream I have ever had.

Five: ages four through six
My old house was two stories tall. When you walk in, on your right is the stairs and on the left is the living room. My dad was sitting on the couch watching the television, and it was past my bed time. He saw me walking down the stairs and sent a robot to chase me back up to my room. Then a monster would start to chase me and if I didn't get back into my bed in three seconds, it would eat me. Sometimes I would make it, sometimes I wouldn't.