Freaking sixth graders

I shall be ranting about the sixth graders at my school. You know, what types of sixth graders there are, what they do, all that jazz.

1: The caked face
   I think that we all know this person. These are the students that look like they just robbed an Ulta (this is a makeup store where I live) they always show up wearing a fake face. I mean REALLY. YOU DO NOT NEED A POUND OF BLUSH. Or anything at all.

2: The "grown up"
   This is the student that acts so mature, every day they dress as if they were either going to a funeral or a wedding. They wear high heals and fancy out fits. Let's be honest. This is middle school. Not a fashion show.

3: The "NOTICE ME SENPAI"
   These people are in my opinion the worst of them all. At my school, we aren't allowed to go inside the building until 7:45. By then, every one has frozen their butts off and just want to get inside. But THESE PEOPLE want to be the first person in and want everybody to know that. I literally have bruises from running into the door way because they pushed me into it. And by the time they have gotten inside, they are already running around like they own the place. I'm just like,"No, no, no. It's way to early for this."