I'M GONNA SAY IT! YOU CAN'T STOP ME!

Alright, I've been wanting to do something like this for a while now, but I was worried about what people thought about me saying this.

Here goes.

B
O
O
B

R
A
N
T

That's right. Boob rant.

Rant number one: laying on your stomach
Every girl who has gone through puberty knows what I'm going to say. Finding a way to lay comfortably on your stomach with boobs is near to impossible. If you just lay flat, it hurts. If you try to prop yourself up on your elbows, your arms get tired. If you get, like, a pillow to lay on, it will hurt unless it's a soft pillow. And if it's to soft you won't have a high enough elevation.

Rant number two: running, jumping, and jogging
I'm one of those people who is very self conscious about if my boobs are moving a lot. So, that makes a big contribution to my list of things I hate about running. And if you jump, it hurts because it suddenly jerks your boobs up and back down.

Rant number three: finding clothes that fit
This is my biggest problem. I only have a few shirts that really fit me anymore, and even then, they are like two sizes bigger than I need it. And your shirts become tight and if you have a button up shirt, it will do that thing where it looks like the buttons are going to pop off. I actually had to put a safety pin in my shirt so I could where it to school. And if your boobs go out kinda far, your shirt will raise up in the front. And that takes us to the final rant:

Rant number four: dress codes
Ah yes, the dreaded code of dress. At my school, it's so freaking strict. I once got dress coded because part of my bra strap was showing. And when you have what my mom calls,"Ghetto booty," it's even harder to find something to wear. I have to buy those skirts that are longer in the back or else the back would be higher than the front. And if you wear the bras that cross over in the back, oh don't even get me started. The teachers will make you wear a jacket or change into your gym clothes if they see the straps.