•CHANYEOL•

"Jagi~~ My beautiful angel~~"

He noticed your eyes moving underneath your eyelids.

"You're my one and only~~ My Jagi~~"

"Hmm..."

A melodious tune alerted your attention, waking you up slightly.

"She's my everything~~ My everything~~"

Your eyes squinted to see a tall blurred figure standing beside your bedside table.

"Yeollie?"

Chanyeol loved it when you called him by his nickname, he simply smiled and continued performing.

"Her voice sweet like candy~~ Her smile bright like the sun~~"

Rubbing your eyes, you noticed that he was even playing a guitar to match his voice. It was a great way to wake up, even though the song was really cheesy. It made you laugh a couple times^^

"She's mine and mine only~~ my Jagi~~"

He ended the song, strumming the strings excitedly, before coming over to give you a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning Yeobo~"

"Good morning my romantic prince~"

Chanyeol laughed, approving your new nickname for him.

"Romantic prince huh? I like that^^ So, did you like the little song I wrote for you?"

Answering him with a kiss, he didn't need a verbal response.

"A-Arasso..."

When you pulled back, he was blushing madly. The heat from his cheeks going up to his cute 'Yoda' ears. Shaking his head to snap out of his daze, he smiled at you lovingly.

"I made you breakfast, let's eat!"

You pouted, which made him look concerned to why.

"Oppa~ you promised me that we'll cook together!"

He ruffled his hair in frustration and groaned, feeling guilty for forgetting.

"Aish! I'm sorry Jagi, I forgot. I do have a plan to bake Christmas sugar cookies later, we can for sure make that together."

Squealing in excitement, you stood up on the bed and hugged him tight. He laughed at you being hyper that morning. Once you let go, you noticed something funny.

"Hey Oppa look!!! Haha! I'm taller than you!"

The bed you stood on gave you a height boost, but only to be taller than him by half a head =_=

Chanyeol laughed at your childish state before turning around, allowing you to hop on his back. Before heading out the room, you yelped out in panic.

"Chanyeol STOP!"

He immeadietly halted and looked up questioningly at your order.

"If you continued through that doorframe... My whole head would get cut off..."

"Oh! Sorry my princess!"

Realizing his mistake, he laughed sheepishly for not noticing. Then, he took you off his back to carry you bridal style, all done effortlessly.

"Hahaha! Apology accepted my prince^^"

Once he got to the kitchen, he gently placed you onto the chair like a girl playing with her Barbie doll XD