•SEHUN•

"Yah! Pali! Pali! Pali!"

Sehun was rushing, you just had to lock the door to the apartment... Geez.

Hearing the door lock, he quickly grabbed you hand and ran towards the car.

Why is he in such a hurry? Because for Christmas, you both planned to go to the amusement park^^

Now waiting in line, you both were just acting like the usual lovey dovey couple, tickling each other, pushing buttons, laughing non-stop XD

Sehun's gaze landed on a couple people with annoyed looks on their faces, murmuring to one another. Poking his side again, he grabbed your wrist to stop. Sensing something was wrong, you looked up at Sehun's wandering eyes.

"Oppa? Did I push too far? Mianhaeyo..."

He looked guilty for making you feel like you did something wrong.

"A-Ani! Nothing's wrong Jagi :) Let's just play once we're inside ok?"

"Ah ne."

You observed Sehun, his eyes would cautiously wander around the crowd of other people.

Was he looking for someone?

Taking a look for yourself, you noticed some people sending rude looks towards your direction.

Oh I see, Oppa's ashamed of me...

Your attitude suddenly turned bitter, but you did your best to hide it, for you still loved Sehun and wanted him to be happy.

He noticed your head was hanging low. Tapping your shoulder, you pulled on the biggest smile ever. It shocked him quite a bit, but he smiled back slightly.

Once inside, Sehun took your hand again running to a game booth.

"I'm good at the dart game, sorta... What do you want? I'll win it for you."

Your boyfriend said determined. Looking at the choices, your finger landed on him. He chuckled shyly, before taking your hand and kissing it.

"You already have me :) Pick something else."

"Okay~ how about that? The _____ plushie!"

Nodding, he asked for some darts. If he gets more than 3 balloons popped out of five, you get the plushie^^

One...Two...T- ah he missed!

"I'll try again! Quick Jagi, give me a good luck kiss."

A hint of playfulness in his voice. But you didn't want to embarrass him again, you hesitated. It offended him, you realized this and quickly gave a kiss.

One, Two, Three, Four, Five!!! He got all of it!!! Wait... He tricked me. Aish!

He took the plushie and gave it to you, a smug look on his face.

"You just wanted a kiss!"

Pretending to look more offended, he even gasped which was a little too exaggerated.

"Psh! No! I told you it was good luck ;)"

"Yeah whatever..."