chap. 1

A week later..
Nya's pov

I woke up, hearing the news on my TV. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock.

"Ten O'clock?!" I yelled, then jumped out of my bed. How comes i never heard my baby cry?

I walked through the hall and see Elias and my cousin chilling together. Then i let out a deep breath, knowing everything was fine. I turned around and went back to bed, hoping they never heard me. I really needed this sleep. I was glad Chantal come around often, because it took some pressure of my back.

*

"NyNy, wake up" i felt a soft hand shaking me.

"Yeah?" I asked, still half asleep.

"Wake up, it one pm and we need to go shopping remember." She stated. I groaned, and then got up.

I did my womanly business in the bathroom and then brushed out my hair and wore a NYC tee, dark blue, high-waisted jeans and my white and navy Jordan's.(in media)

I woke up little Elias and bathed him too. I put a headband on him as the front of his hair was getting long. I dressed him in his white Nike tracksuit and black huaraches. My baby was looking on fleek!

We left the house around half two.
We drove in my Aldi to the mall. We had wanted to go Starbucks and so we did.

I ordered vanilla and caramel ice-cream and a creamy coffee. I shared the ice-cream with Elias and the face expressions he made were hilarious and adorable at the same time.

Where as for Chantal, she ordered a chocolate éclair and a cappuccino.

When we were done we went shopping for a bit and then went back to my condo.

We ordered pizza and i let Elias have some wedgies then put him to bed. When i come back to the living room i see that chan has changed it over the channel.

"Nya, come look. Apparently the Prince of Italy (A/N: made up btw) is coming to Washington and LA for a break. Maybe we could get tickets to see him."

"Uh-..Whats his name?" I hoped it wasn't who i thought it was.

"Prince Alexio, the soon to be king of Italy." As soon as she said that, my heart pounded so hard, i thought i was gonna have a heart attack. Memories come back to me like it was only yesterday. I ran to the bathroom and started puking. When i was done i cleaned my teath and washed my mouth out.

"Are you okay?" Asked Chan.

"Yeah, think i might have a belly bug." I lied.

"Well get some rest and ill join you later." She replied.
Some people think its weird staying in the same bed with family, when you're adults, but we're girls and family.

Not before long i fell asleep...

~~~~~~
~yo peep! Im cuttin this chap short, cus im a bit tired. And Happy Xmas everone X
Comment, Vote & thnx 4 reading