Chap.3

Nya's pov

I woke up around six am. My baby was still asleep, so i decided to get myself ready and make breakfast. I cooked, pancakes, grits, eggs, bacon and sausage. There was quiet a lot and today was a chilled day, so i decided to call my closest friends and invite them over. As soon as a ate my share of breakfast, i dished out a pancake and a piece of sausage for Elias. Then put it in the microwave.

Ten minutes later Elias woke up. I cleaned him up a bit, fed him breakfast, and then bathed him. When i was done i dressed him in a panda baby grow.

I love spending tine with my baby, but sometimes its like you want another pair of hands to help. My friends offer to look after him, but I'm a little overprotective and when i let someone babysit, they always say he doesn't stop crying. On the other side his always a good boy to mommy. Only if there was someone he was comfortable with so i can have one day off.

Ding. Dong.

I heard the bell go, letting me out of my thoughts. Elias was watching a baby's program, whilst i went to answer the door.

"Hey girl! Let us in, let us in!" They synced excitedly. There was: Mariah, dannie, shae and Matt.

They all started complementing my apartment, and how well i done and being a single mom. I thanked them and lead them to the living area.

They all practically ran to Elias how big he got and how cute he was. To be honest it was months ago since they saw him, so his obviously changed. The only person who hadn't seen him that long ago was Matt.

"My goodness, he got big blue eyes, curly hair, just my my. His gonna be a heart breaker" said Mariah. She picked him up and started playing with him. He enjoyed her company because he was laughing.

"Wow the baby daddy must've been some hot stuff, because the baby is cute as Heaven on Earth." Said Dannie, emphasising on the word 'hot'. I tried not to smile, but deep down I did and mauve it had shown in my face.

"Yeah he was. Look at that smile" Matt teased. I told them both to shut up.

*Hours later...

It was around six pm when everyone left and we had an extraordinary day. We had some fruity rose wine and made good conversation.

I made Elias's milk and put him to sleep in my bed. I then took a long bath and washed my hair. When I got out (2hrs later) the bath, I brushed my teeth, blow dried my hair and then moisturised it.

I made a bubbly hot, hot chocolate and decided to watch a twilight marathon to get to sleep.

*Dream:

I woke up feeling and toned/muscular body, pressed onto my back. I also felt a strong grip, gripping on my waist. I tried to move, but the grip slightly tightened. Then I heard a deep husky voice say,

"Morning Bella. Have a good sleep?"

I turned around and saw Antonio. My heart thundered and I nearly fainted, then and there. I tried to speak and say what's going on but someone else spoke...and sounded exactly like me. My arm moved and touched his soft face and he moved closer. I tried to move my body, but it was like someone else was controlling it. Then I spoke saying ,"I love you" but I wasn't saying it. It was like I was in a trap, where I could only see and feel things and that's it. He kissed me (or this person in trapped inside of) and I felt a spark run through me.

Then I heard a baby crying...

Dream over:

I woke up instantly heading Elias's cry for food. I tried to forget the dream I had but those sparks were still there. I sorted out Elias and put him in his playpen and put the television in the living room on. I was making porridge for the both of us, when I heard...

~Today on channel fives news. The soon to be king of Italy is coming to America!..well Mike Prince Antonio will be coming to America. We don't know when it why, but we know he'll be going to visit president Obama. Said the reporter.

I dropped the bowl on the floor as the mention Prince Antonio. I didn't realise Elias was crying until he was screaming. I was so court up in myself. I rocked and hushed him. I got my bowl of porridge and fed it to him, as his one was the one I dropped. I was feeding him, but in my mind; thinking about the dream I had and what was on today's news.

When I was sorted with Elias I put him in the playpen again, then sands up the mess on the floor. I tidied up a bit. Not before long, the door went and I answered it.

"Hello miss. Clark. I am here to inform you about your Father. The doctors say he might pass quicker than they thought and he would like to see you tonight." Said the same guy in black, from the mall.

"Uh..well I have no one to baby sit tonight and-"

"I told him about the child and he would like to see him." He tried to smile. You could tell this man was not a very smiley guy, but probably got paid to do that too.

"Well sorry sir, but I'm not going to bring my child to a Hospice." I turned around to see Elias laughing at himself and it was adorable.

"Its not a Hospice, its a private hospital. And it was recommended by the president." He said in a begging motion.

"Alright then, what time?" I sighed.

"You bet ready now and we'll be waiting outside for you." I shut the door and felt every emotion within me. But I knew had to be strong.

I looked out the window to see the whole parking lot filled with black cars, all had the American flag. People were looking and trying to talk to them, but the stood still like Yves queens guards.

I quickly got ready and changed into a blue patterned cropped-tank top and white patterned jeans.( in media) and I put Elias in his black Nike tracksuit and black huaraches. Me and my baby looked on fleek.

.....................

~hey ppl! How do you think about this chapter. Plus she gonna see her father!
Anyways thnx 4 reading, comment and vote.