starter

{based a bit like scandal- relationship wise}

~^Nya up above in da morning~

Nya's pov

I was making Elias's bottle, so he could have his mid morning nap.
Everyday around Lunch time i put Elias for his nap and then do some online work; until he awakes.

I fed Elias his milk and put him down. As soon as i was about to open up my laptop, the door bell rang. I grunted, with frustration and then got up.

I looked through the peep hole and it was Matt.

"Hi Matt what do you want?"

"So i cant come and visit my Best friend from time to time." He said slightly annoyed.

"Uh, course come in. I'm just tired and i have to finish off some work, baba is asleep by the way so quiet please." I yawned and shut the door behind him.

"Your place is looking good, ma." He complimented.

"Thanks. Do make yourself at home, while i finish this last assessment." I told him.

"Will do. Do you want a hot drink as i'm gonna make myself one?" He asked.

"No thanks" .

Within fifteen minutes i finished what i had to do.

"So gossip time!" Matt squealed and i shushed him. "Sorry, forgot you had a sleeping baby" he whispered. Then i heard a cry.

"Thanks Matt!" I stormed off, to get Elias. I brought him into the living room with us.

"My gosh, Nya. Look how big his got. Last time i saw him he was only like three months." Matthew stretched out his arms to take Elias.
My baby started crying as soon as he was taken off me. Matt had a worried look on his face and i just laughed.

"Whats so funny?" He said nervously.

"Your face expression. Try rocking and talking to him" i suggested and he tried it, but he kept crying.

"Here you go, ma" he said handing me back my baby boy. And he stopped crying.

"His not used to people," i said.
"Anyways, how's Marrio?" I referred to his boyfriend.

"Well we have separated." He said frowning.

"Stop frowning, you'll get wrinkles. And how?" I asked, sitting Elias on my lap.

"I thought i should surprise him by making lunch. So i went to his job..Well i caught him bending up another man in his office." He said with a crack in his voice.

"Aww, Matty-Boo." I felt sympathy for him. I put Elias on the sofa and went over to hug Matt.

"Thanks B, but I'm okay" he gave me a warm smile.

Around a hour later Matt left. I decided to play with Elias before putting him in his playpen. I cooked grilled cheese, as i couldn't be asked to do anything else. Then i cut up mixed fruit and veg, such as: cucumber, tomato, strawberry and banana, for my little munchkin to eat. I couldn't believe his gonna be one in a month and he can walk a little. My big, but little boy. The challenging thing is when that time comes, his gonna be asking about his father. Well I'd wait have to wait and see.

*

It was about seven pm and i made another bottle for Elias, so i could put him in his cot to sleep. I made two spare bottles and put them in hot water, if he wakes in the night.

When i finished sorting out my baby i went to freshen up and Skype my cousin. I hardly have any family anymore, accept from a few cousins. My Father left me and my Mother, my Mother died in a plain crash, with some other members, i didn't know my Fathers side if the family and my Mothers side mostly died of gang attacks or dealing with drugs.

"Hey gurrlll!" My cousin said excitedly.

"Hey cuzzy! I was wondering if you'd like to come up and stay with us tomorrow?" I asked.

"Uh.. im sorry but i-...WOULD LOVE TOO." She shouted.

"Do you realise that my baby is sleeping?!" I whisper yelled. Its not so easy being a single mom, with not a lot of family and friends support.

"Sorry." She blushed.

We had a full three hour convo after that and then i went to bed.

~~~~~~~

~yo peeps! I made a new book outta nowhere (cus im random like that) so how do you like the book so far. Before some of y'all say Nya is way too young to have a kid, she's actually 22yrs.
Comment, vote & thnx 4 reading x