Chapter Two.

Poisonous: Ch. 2

"You mean I get to come with you on this fabulous trip?"

I facepalmed myself as my aggravation levels rose and I glared at the idiot across from me.

"Yes, Dominic motherfuckin' Kaylor. You get to come with me, Alejandro and his friend that he's bringing along on this trip to wherever the hell we're going." I deadpanned as he beamed.

"You mean I get to-

"If you ask that again, I will fucking set you on so much fire, the pits of hell would look like a walk in the park. Shut the fuck up!" My eyebrow twitched in annoyance as he cowered back. "No need to be evil, Zan. I just wanted to make sure this wasn't a lie." Dominic smirked.

"I'm just so happy I can be with my best friend and make sure he's safe!" He threw his hands in the air but then grinned at me over his shoulder. "I also wanna be there to see Alejandro dominate the hell of you. How do you think it will go? He'll throw you over his shoulder and smack your ass so hard, your dick starts to rise. He'll toss you on the bed and demand that you strip for him. He'll stroke your dick slowly as if he's torturing you, wanting you to beg." He smirked evilly as I stared at him in thought.

"What are you thinking Zanos?" He asked, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"I'm thinking about how much I want to stab you right now. Why in the fucking hell are you thinking of that? I keep telling you I'm straight," I sighed as I raised an eyebrow. "Even if I was gay, I sure as hell wouldn't date him and I wouldn't be the bottom."

"Is that so Zanos Zade Zhukarti?"

I hated when people said my full name. It was bad enough that my name's full of Z's because my parents Zander and Zelana Zhukarti had an obsession with Z's. We are from Greece so our names are different. People also had a hard time pronouncing my last name which was supposed to sound like you're saying Jukarti but with a hint of the Z in it. Like how you pronounce Jacques Cartier.

It's really hard, I know.

"Dominic James Kaylor, if you don't hurry up and start packing, it's gonna be a serious problem." I groaned and he ran into his room.

"YES FATHER!"

~
"I really don't want to be here. Can I just go back to Italy where no one knew how to find me?" I muttered as I got out beside Dominic, who was busy staring at the private jet we were going to fly. "No. THIS IS SO FUCKING COOL!" He fist bumped the air.

We were the same height and same build but he always had a grin on his face. I never did because I hated smiling.

It involved the use of the face muscles and I was too lazy to put them to work.

"Are they here? Please tell me they aren't." I pleaded with myself and the God above. Then I heard a car pull up beside our limo and I died inside when I saw someone get out the car.

I was tempted to bolt back into our limo and ride back home, pretending this world didn't exist. Dominic sensed this because he had a death grip on me. "Let me go, you fuck." I hissed at him and he smirked. "No. Let's go see lover boy."

He marched us over to where Alejandro and I guess his friend were standing along with the plane attendants.

"All I wanted to do was stay back in Italy where no knew I existed." I murmured, under my breath and Dominic chuckled. "No. He would've gotten to you somehow." He was having a field day with my displeasure and I wanted nothing more than to hurl.

"Mr. Ivanov! Pleasure to meet you. I'm this guy's best friend," Dominic motioned to me. "I'm Dominic Kaylor. I've heard so much about you!" He grinned up at Alejandro. Yes, I said up. While Dominic and I stood at 6'1, Alejandro was about 6'5 so you had to crane your neck up to look at him.

Please Dominic for all things holy, keep your fucking mouth shut.

"Oh, you have?' Alejandro's eyes drifted over to me and he smirked. "Good things I hope?" He turned to Dominic. He knew who Dominic because we were all friends when we were younger. He was just playing Dominic's stupid little game.

"I will burn all of you in hell." I groaned under my breath as Dominic got ready to add more flame to the fire. "Of course. Zade just goes on and on about you and now that I finally got a good look at you, I agree with him. You are truly a sexy piece of meat." He drawled on with a smirk and I wanted nothing more than for the airplane to hit him.

Why would he tell such lies?

Why would he tell this conniving asshole my middle name? If anything, no one but Dominic and my family knew it.

"Whose Zade?" Alejandro's eyebrow rose up and I fought the urge to fall on the floor. "Ugh." I hissed at my best friend who seemed hellbent on telling this guy everything about me and I couldn't tell him to stop because he would tell Alejandro the things he has in store for us.

I shuddered at the mere thought.

"Zade is Zanos. That's his middle name." Dominic grinned at me and I rolled my eyes. The faster I end this conversation and get on the plane, the faster I can get home.

"Can we get on the god damn plane now?" I rolled my eyes in annoyance as his friend stared at us before letting out a monotonous reply.

"Yeah." He began to lead us to the jet but Alejandro stayed behind us, in dubious thought.

~

"Oh fucking hell."

"You know Zan, we need to wash your mouth out with soap. You use too many vulgar words." Dominic said as he sat down next to Alejandro's friend, who we found out his name was Nikolai Culkin.

"...fuck." I deadpanned at the sight before me. We had assigned seats on this jet and the bad part was the fact that I was next to fucking Satan. "Just sit down Zanos." Alejandro motioned to me and I cut my eyes at him.

He doesn't get to be friendly with me when he broke my sister's heart.

"Shut up you dumb fuck." I snarled at him as I sat down, inching away so there was more than enough space between us. He looked at me, hurt flaring through his eyes but I couldn't find it in me to give a single fuck.

"Zan," Someone whispered and I turned to see Dominic with his finger in my face as if scolding me. "Play nice." I frowned in disgust as I looked at him. Play nice with him? I rather fuck myself with a cactus. I wasn't gay, but I would do that to avoid all contact with Alejandro Ivanov.

He didn't deserve my kindness.