Epilogue.

"Emily Harlowe, more like Emily Harlot, that bitch."

I folded my arms and threw myself on the couch next to Dominic. "You could just say you're jealous, Zanos." Reed Milligan waved a teasing finger at me from across the room.

"Choke on a dick and die, Reed." I sneered at him and he smirked. "Isn't that your job?"

I threw the pillow at him and it landed square on the forehead. "Why are you so jealous of Emily anyway? She's nice." Dominic shrugged. "She buys me food all the time." He grinned and I glared at him. "I'm not jealous. I just don't understand why he feels the need to always be around her. He won't even tell me what they talk about!" I muttered. "What if he leaves me for her?!" I gasped in horror as I planted a hand on my chest.

Alejandro Ivanov and I have been together for 15 months and counting. Each month has been like heaven to me and I learned something new about him everyday. Like he hates sleeping with the door open and he hates being stared at by people that aren't me. He always hate it when I have other guy friends beside Dominic.

He thinks every guy is out to eat me. Which is slightly true because my friends save for Nikolai and Dominic, are somewhat interested in me when they first meet me. That's why Alejandro likes to be by my side all the time when I hang out with friends.

He's too possessive over me but its okay. I almost broke up with him in a jealous rage because he was talking to some other girl all the time and I left his house with the intentions of breaking up with him later. He had followed me home and fucked me twelve ways to Sunday. He also told me that he wanted nobody but me.

Needless to say, I haven't been jealous of anyone ever since then.

But this Emily Harlot, sorry Harlowe, keeps wanting to spend time with my Alejandro and he accepts it like its nothing.

Like does he not value our time together? "Fuck it. I don't care." I folded my arms childishly. He was out with her right now like he has been this entire month. Don't get me wrong, I love that he's having friends and all but why is she coming through our time together?

"You know you do." One of my friends, Trent Knight muttered with a smirk. "Fuck you, Trent." He was probably one of the few friends that aren't attracted to me. Probably because he had a girlfriend that he loved very much. But Alejandro didn't like him to be around me so much.

"Wanna come with me to the store? I need to get my mind off of that hoe." I grumbled and he nodded while getting up. "I'll stay with Nikolai and make sure he doesn't terrorize anyone in the neighborhood." Dominic chimed in with a bright smile to me but a glare in Nikolai's direction.

"Yeah, come on." I yanked Trent up by his arm and we walked out of my house. We got into my car and drove out of the driveway, heading to Walmart.

"Why doesn't Alejandro like me?" Trent asked and I shrugged. "Maybe cause he thinks you're a threat to him." I licked my lips. Trent Knight was a very attractive man with blond hair and blue eyes. He was tall and muscular but he was an idiot.

We had turned right on the red light and arrived at the Walmart quickly because it wasn't that far from my house. "We are getting some candy, ice cream, whip cream, the essentials for a sundae. Also get some scary movies so we can binge watch them tonight." I stated and he nodded affirmatively.

This was our thing ever since I met him. We would always hang out some nights when I wasn't with Alejandro.

"I'm going to go get some of that stuff so lets meet back here in 10." I finished and started walking off into the store. Since most of the stuff was on the first aisle I walked into, it was fairly quick.