Chapter Eleven.

Poisonous: Ch. 11

"Fuck, stop."

I moaned out my demands but Alejandro wouldn't listen to me. He had his hands inside of my underwear, stroking my dick. I would've stopped him myself but he told me to leave my hands where they were or I would regret it.

Needless to say, that deep tone of his voice had me listening.

"No, I don't think so. In fact," He chuckled darkly as he traced a finger along my tip and I fought a shudder and a gasp. "I think you like this." He smirked and I shook my repeatedly. "It's too bad. Your body is more vocal than you are, Zanos." He licked his top lip and I almost came in his hand at the sight of it.

He wrapped his hand around my shaft and began rubbing it up and down and I let out short whimpers and moans. I was on the brink of release as we pulled up into his driveway and he parked the car. "You better not cum, Zanos." He demanded in a dark tone and he took his hand out of my pants, licking the beads of pre-cum that were on his fingers.

"Hm, you taste good," His eyes darkened with lust. "I can't wait to taste you." He chuckled as he got out of the car. My eyes widened in shock at what he just said to me. He was going to taste me, how?! I hope he didn't mean what I thought he meant.

"Good lord." I muttered but my internal rant was stopped by my door opening. "Huh, what're--"

Alejandro reached down and grabbed me bridal style, shutting the door to the car with his butt. He locked the car with a click of the button and made his way up the stairs and into his house. He didn't say anything at all while we were walking up the stairs to his bedroom.

When we reached his room, he closed the door and threw me on the king-sized bed. "Wait, Alejandro!" I tried speaking as he crawled on top of me. "Shut up." He all but growled as he crashed his lips to mine, silencing me.

He bit my bottom lip hard but not enough to draw blood but enough to make me gasp and he slipped his tongue inside. His hands gripped my hips tightly and pulled me closer to him as he ravaged my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck to get more of him. I wanted to feel his body against mine.

He took his tongue out of my mouth and trailed it down my neck, sucking on the skin when he found my sweet spot. I moaned and panted as I begged for more. Just him kissing me made me want to cum harder than I ever did in my life. "You taste so good." Alejandro licked all over my neck and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. "If that man ever gets his hands on you again," He said, referring to Giorgio Manasi. "I will fucking kill him myself."

I sighed as he pulled up my shirt, wanting me to take it off. "Strip." He demanded and I complied with his wishes. I took off my red shirt as slowly as I could, wanting to give him a show. "Tempting, but I want you naked now." His eyes darkened with lust and want and I smirked. I slid off my pants as well as my underwear and tossed them on the floor. "There. Now what do you want me to--"

I didn't get a chance to finish what I was saying because Alejandro leaped from his spot and began tasting my body. He sucked along my neck and along my collarbone, licking and sucking at the skin there. His hand traveled down to my dick and started jerking it, sending waves of pleasure across my body. "I will not let another person see you like this. I'll be damned." He growled as his mouth latched onto a nipple and his free hand squeezed and rubbed the other one between fingers harshly and I arched my back, panting.

Who knew that Alejandro Michael Ivanov knew how to please other people so well?

A flare of jealousy shot up my spine when I thought of him doing this with other people. I wanted him to be with me and only me. Damn, those drinks must be fucking with my mind.