Morning Sunshine

Chapter 2 Morning Sunshine

Leigh-Anne's P.O.V

The bright sun blinded my eyes. I slowly lifted my eye lids to see a blonde boy sleeping beside me..Niall?! I don't remember anything from yesterday ..all I remember is playing messy twister but that's it. I was positive that I was dreaming. I streched out my arm and softly touched his cheek. Wow, this is real. I lied next next to him admiring his beauty until the blonde boys eyes began to flutter. All of a sudden his usually piercing blue eyes now a soft pale blue stared back at me a soft and sleepy smile plastered across his face. "helloooo" he said still half asleep. "hey" I said and chuckled. He was so cute when he was sleepy. "hmm are we still at the house?" he asked me. "I know as much as you do." I said and we both lightly chuckled then stopped. The birds loudly chirped outside, not an annoying loud, a welcoming loud telling me it's a new day. Me and Niall lied on the couch a little while longer and finally I got up to find everyone else but was stopped be Niall, he grabbed me arm "wait" he said with the cutest baby voice you've ever heard. "yeah ni?" I chuckled. "don't leave, I'm cold." he said with puppy dog eyes. " I'll be right back." I said as I lightly kissed his forehead. I jogged upstairs still wearing me bathing suit and shorts. I praticaly wondered around the house for 30 whole minutes until I found jade and Harry in a bedroom. Harry was sound asleep while jade brushed her hair out on the terrace, she was just weird like that. "Hey Jadey." I slightly knocked on the screen door. "Hey Leigh, how are you?" she asked "I'm good, dont remember anything, again." Jade laughed "looks like you need to give that vodka a rest." she said in her adorable Geordie accent that I always loved. "So" I said excitedly ready for some gossip. "I see you and Harry are getting alone quite well." I said raising my eyebrows up and down. "what no!" she said disgusted. "it wasn't like that!" she laughed "he's so sweet and charming and really cares for me." she said dreamily. I laughed at how corny she is. "hows Niall?" she asked. "Amazing!" I answered. "so funny and cute."

Me and Leigh woke everyone up. Zayn and Perrie were easy to get up and so was Niall but it took forever to get Louis to get out of his freaking bed. "NOOOOO." he moaned into his pillow. Finally after a few threats and promises to get pancakes for breakfast he trudged out of the king size bed. "what do you guys wanna do today?" I asked everyone. Everyone simultaneously shouted ideas all at once. "OK OK!" I shouted. "Mabye we should all go our seperate ways and then meet up for dinner this evening. Sound good?" everyone nodded and talked amongst each other. "Alright see you guys at 8."

Perries P.O.V

I decided to go shopping with Leigh and Jade. Everyone else is going to the beach but I've had enough water fun for a weekend. I go to my closet in me and zayns room and pick out a floral long sleeved singlet and put some vintage grey overalls over it and put on my favorite tan lace oxfords I got from my mum. I smooth my short, white hair and add a floral headband. I do my mascara and lightly put on some lipgloss and jog down the large spiral staircase trying my best not to trip, but failing. I tumbled down a few steps hurting my bum in the process until two strong arms caught me. I looked up to see zayns warm brown eyes staring into mine with surprise. "I got ya Pez." he laughed. I tried to catch my breath laughing at my clumsyness. "are you ok?" he asked worried. I laughed, "I'm fine!" "I guess I'm really falling for ya!" I said as we both laughed at my corny joke. I gave his lips a soft peck as I hoped out of his arms. "nice save!" I said brushing the dirt off my overalls. "no problem love." he smiled. "so where are you off too?" "Just gonna do a little shopping'" I said in a country accent. "that's cool, well everyone else is heading to the beach, see you for dinner Kay?" he said returning my kiss. "sure" I said dreamily

man, he never failed to make my heart flutter.

"see ya bambam." I loved it when he called me that. "Adios Wayne." I absolutely loved our pet names, they were weird but cute. I walked out the door of our mansion and locked it since I was the last one out and met the girls outside our house. "to the mall we go!" I exclaimed. "I'll drive!" "SHOTGUN!!" Leigh and jesy both shouted at the same time. They both quickly looked at each other and sprinted to the car. "And the battle for the front seat begins!" I laugh.