Christmas with the fam

JADE's P.O.V

Finally it's Christmas time! I've been waiting so long and it's finally here! I'm even more excited because my birthday is right after Christmas. It's currently louis birthday and we are all at me an Harry's house to celebrate.

"To louis!" Zayn says raising his beer as we all follow. "Aww GUYSS." Louis says looking down at the floor. "I couldn't ask for better mates." We cheer and laugh as we all sit down on the couch. "I cannit believe it's Christmas Eve." Harry says in a Geordie accent, teasing me. "HEY!" I say pretending to sound offended. Harry smirks and kisses me forehead. I cross my hands and pout like a little baby. "Actually," perrie says as she decides to join in on the group conversation after whispering and giggling with zayn for about 5 HOURS. "Us Geordies take that as a compliment, right jade?" We all laugh. "Yeah, it makes you proud!" I say putting my hands on my hips. "Ok ok jade, gone off on another tangent have we?" He says pinching my cheeks. "I've had just about enough of you." I say giggling. "You know you love me." He says concluding that useless conversation wrapping his arms around my tiny waist. "So!" Jesy says coming out from the kitchen with popcorn and candy. "Movie or presents?" She asks. "Depends on what movie." Says niall. Jesy giggles and pulls out two movies from behind her back. Mean girls and The Notebook. I literally almost fall out of my chair in laughter. "NOOOO." All of the boys shout at the same time. "I'm not sure if this is the best birthday ever anymore." Louis fake cries putting his head in his hands. All the girls laugh as the boys continue to dramatically whine. "Don't I watch enough chick flicks?!" Zayn whines. "Hey!!" Perrie says tapping him playfully on the shoulder. "Same here bros!" Says niall. "Pass me the popcorn will ya I'm starving!" Whines niall. "Not until we pick a movie!" Shouts Leigh. "Guys! I'm just kidding." Jesy says as she sets down the two movies, revealing the real, more reasonable choices. "A Christmas story, or how the grinch stole Christmas." Finally, we all decided on a Christmas story. Jesy popped the movie in the DVD player and we all watched and talked. "It must suck having your birthday on Christmas Eve Lou, all your presents get combined!" We all laugh at Liam's childish remark. "It doesn't really matter anymore, as long as I've got my mates with me, that is the best gift I could ever receive." All of us "awww".

I just love my friends.

I look up to see zayn and perrie cuddled up In a blanket burrito, still whispering to each other.

antisocial much?

I see Leigh and niall cuddled up on one side and liam and Louis talking quietly on the other side of the couch.

Me and harry are sitting on my favorite blue loveseat seperate from the couch. Harry braids my hair, watching the movie chuckling at certain parts.

This is just so perfect.

Our favorite part of the movie was the "you'll shoot your eye out!" Part and when it came on we all screamed it. Cracking up at how stupid we all are.

Just a bunch of flipping losers.

All of my thought of us going back to work and such are completely out of my mind. Christmas has that wonderful effect of clearing your mind and making time with loved ones more special.

That's why this is my favorite holiday.

"What do you want for your birthday jadey?" Harry whispered to me pushing his curls out of his face. "For you to stop hogging the blanket." I joke tugging the white blanket towards me. "For real! What would you like?"

I smile and take his hand in mine. "I already have everything I've ever wanted."

Soon enough everyone is asleep as the movie comes to a close. I look over at harry silently sleeping, his chest rising and falling.

I yawn and move the blanket up my chest. Relocating Harry's arm away from my face and dimming the lights.

"Night friends." I say to no one really ha

I love my friends