Just the way you are

Niall's P.O.V

It's been 3 weeks since me and Leigh has our first kiss, and she's all I can think about. She's been away from me and it's driving me crazy. I roll over and check the time 6 AM. I never wake up this early. I pull out my phone and text Leigh: Hey Princess! I just wanted to say that i miss you and love you to the moon and back! Can't wait to meet up when you get home 😘 I roll back over on my side and wait for her to reply, and she does almost immediately: Hey Ni! Open up will ya? ;)

What? Wait that means

I sprinted to the door and swung it open to find a gorgeous Leigh Anne beaming her smile back at me "Surprise!" I pick her up and spin her around ending in a passionate kiss. "Leigh your home!!! So early? What? How?" I yell in excitement as she giggles while I kiss her cheeck. "My family let me go home early" "they understood how much I miss my little nialler!" she smiles.

I just love her so much.

"so what would you like to do today Love-Leigh?" I say as I grasp both of her hands "I'm not sure." she says swinging our arms back and forth. "We can always go downtown." I say suggesting. She smiles "that would be lovely." "great." I say pecking her lips. "I'll be down in a few." she says going up the stairs of my flat. The real reason why i wanted to go downtown was because I was gonna take her on the perfect date and I already had it all planned out. This Troy guy seemed pretty fancy so I had to live up to his standards if I wanted to keep leigh. I usually would be fine with a burger and a milkshake but I really don't want to lose Leigh

She's the first girl that I've actually ever been in love With.

I just hope I don't screw it up.

Leigh's P.O.V

I run upstairs and go into me and nialls room. I run into my closet and put on a black dress with black pumps and a gold clutch. I was probably going to regret wearing heels to walk downtown but whatever. I straightened my dark curly hair and wore it out. I put on mascara and red lipstick and carfully stepped downstairs. Wouldn't want to fall like Perrie did. I see Niall sitting on the couch, watching football. "I'm ready." I say to Niall getting his attentions "ok- wow...you look...amazing" I blush looking at the floor. "thanks" i smile like a love sick idiot

He makes me so freaking happy

"this way Ms Pinnock." he says offering me his hand, he's so sweet. "or Ms Horan, whichever you prefer." he says with a wink.

Cheeky

We walk to the car and get in. Niall starts to drive downtown. I wonder where we are going. Niall keeps on driving, passing nandos. "Hey Ni, where are we going! You love nandos! "you'll see" he says smirking. We pull up at this really fancy restaurant at the edge of town. This isn't like Niall. "Ni we don't have to go to a restaurant this fancy." Niall ignores my remark. "Come on princess, it'll be perfect." he says guiding me out of the car. I carefully walk out of the car in my heels and we walk towards the restaurant. Niall talks to the waiter in the front and he escorts us the a table for two in a private section of the restaurant. "Wow Niall you've really..outdone yourself." I say looking around curiously. "anything for my princess." says Niall again smiling. I shift in my seat wondering why Niall is being like this, I decide to enjoy it the best I can. the waiter eventually bring wine and Niall smiles taking a sip after we clink our glasses. This Is so weird.

Niall hates wine.

After a couple minutes the waiter brings our food that was already planned out?! I decide to speak up "uh Ni." I ask quietly while picking at my salad. "yes lovely?" he says smiling. "is the salad ok? If not I can always Take it back and order something else because if it isn't just tell-" I inturupt him "Ni!" I sigh "Why are you doing this? This isn't like you."

He sighs

"wanna know the truth?" he asks me. "of course Ni." I say stroking his cheek. "well, I only did this because I am afraid of losing you, I mean your so perfect and after seeing your ex I just, he seemed so fancy and perfect and I was afraid that if I wasn't like that you would just think I'm a big irish idiot." he said with his head down. "Aw Ni" I say getting up to hug him. " I would never leave you, I love you for who you are." I say resting my chin on his shoulder. "I fell in love with the funny carefree cute Niall and that's the Niall that I will always love."

Silence

"thank you Leigh." Niall says kissing me. I pull away first. "No thank you kind sir." I say kissing his forehead. "now what do you say we get out of here?" Niall says smirking. "I would like that" I say smiling sweetly. We drive home blasting the radio singing along to Bruno mars.

When I See your face

There's nothing I would ever change

Cause your amazing just the way you are

And when you smile

The whole world stops and stares for a while

Cause your amazing

Just the way you are

Perries P.O.V

The green grass tickled my legs as I rested In zayns lap. Zayn carresed my short blonde locks making me giggle. "would you stop giggling? Your messing up my work." zayn laughed as he braided my hair. "sowee." I squeak. Zayn laughs again "Just kidding pez." zayn says kissing my forehead. "what are you doing anyways you've been at it for 20 minutes already." I say imagining the mess he's made of my hair. "One sec babe and done!" he says releasing my hair from his grip sighing proudly. I take out my phone and he takes a picture. "oh my gosh zayn..it's perfect!" I say hugging him, wrapping my thin arms around his warm neck. "You really like it?" he asks shyly. "of course I do! I never knew you were such a good hairstylist." i say glancing at his delicate handwork resulting in a thin french braid circling my head. "well how do you think I maintain these locks every day." zayn says touching his usually puffy high quiff, now flat, with no elevation at all. "Um Lou does it?" I say laughing. Lou, their hairstylist does most of their hairstyles even when they are not working. "Hey! I do my hair all the time!" zayn says laughing. "sure you do Wayne." I say returning his forehead kiss. I lay back in the grass of our large backyard, staring up at the stars dotting the large night sky. I sigh taking in the breathtaking view. "the sky is so perfect." I say mesmerized by the twinkling lights. Zayn leans on his side ,his head resting in his hand, "Not as perfect as you." zayn says, his warm brown eyes locked with mine. "your perfect too." I say kissing him. "oh" zayn says breaking our kiss." I have something for you." he says pulling out a flower crown from behind him. "what's this?!" I ask surprised. "it's a flower crown I made for you." he says grinning. "I made it while we were on tour because I missed you so much, I was looking for the perfect time for me to give it to you." he says Cutely handing me the handmade treasure. I gently touch it, he made it himself.

I love him so much

"thank you zaynie." I say almost tearing up as I hug him. I can't believe what a great life I have. "anytime pez." he says kissing me. I return the kiss as I wrap my arms around his neck, his hair softly tickling my forehead in the moonlight.

I wouldn't mind staying like this forever.

Hey Guys so I would like to introduce myself. I'm grace and I love one direction and little mix as you can tell I will be posting this story as often as I can and I hope you enjoy it, any suggestions you may have can be written in the comments! Thanks! xx