I Love All The Things You Do

PERRIES P.O.V

I slowly flutter my eyes open from my slumber. I lay on my side for a while, stating at my side of the bed. I feel something brush against my neck,licking. "what the hell zayn" I turn around to see hatchi licking my face, nudging me happily. I feel zayns side of the bed and feel nothing. I slip on a pair of slippers and pick up hatchi, trudging down the large staircase. I figured zayn was somewhere in this house. I walk over to the kitchen and put some water in a kettle over the stove. I set hatchi down and walk over to the bathroom to wash my face. I try to call zayn, no answer. I'm still half alseep.

I check the time, ugh 9:30? Why am I up.

I take the water off the stove and pour it into two mugs making chamomile tea for the both of us.

I can't seem to find him anywhere, until i know exactly where he is. I walk down a long hallway and hear pumping music. I lean my body against the door frame and I see zayn in the spray painting room, with his mask on his face, his hair flat and shaggy. On his knees spraying paint. His arm muscles flexing back and forth

He looks very cute, almost hot

"hey!" I yell and he turns around.

"oh!" he yells turning down the music "hey pez" he says walking towards me planting a soft kiss on my lips. I smile in return, looking back at his art. "up so early?" I ask admiring his cartooning and the shelves and shelves of spray paint lined up on the walls.

I loved how he had a passion. Whenever he was sad happy confused or feeling any emotion, he would always come in here and become inspired. He was such a creative person, unlike me.

unless it's reciting the entire script of mean girls or making nachos, I'm basically useless.

"well, I couldn't sleep, there was just too much on my mind, so I came down here."

I tuck my arms into the pockets of my fuzzy sweater and smile. " you could've came to me about it!" I say pretending to be offended.

He laughs. "I would never wake you pez, I know how you are with your sleep." he says planting a small kiss on the tip of my nose. "I felt a bit creative today." he says taking my hand leading me further inside the room.

"here." he says holding both of my hands. "close your eyes." he covers both of my eyes with both of my hands, his warm palms covering mine. I walk a bit further until he stops me. "open em up pez." he gently removes my hands from my face and I am face to face with a spray painting of a beautiful girl with whitish blondish hair, piercing blue eyes, and plump lips. "wow!" I say completely in awe.

"she's beautiful, who is she?"

"she's you."

My eyes widen in surprise realizing it does resemble me in a way.

I start to smile like an idiot and I walk over and wrap my arms around zayns neck, kissing his forehead.

"i love it so much zayn."

Zayn smiles. "from last night, when You fell asleep All I could see was you, you never fail to make me smile,your all I can ever think about Perrie."

He says hugging me tight.

"I just love you so much." he whispers.

We finally pull away and I play with his dark locks.

"how can I ever repay you?" I ask sweetly

"like this." he says pulling me into another passionate kiss.

I wrap my arms around his neck and smile into this one.

Meeeep!!

I dont really know about this chapter! Oh well, feedback? I will be writing more soon! So stay tuned! Xx