11 ♡.

London's POV -

It's been a week and a half since Cameron & I got in our big argument. I didn't leave the house, but we haven't talked once. I really do feel as if Cameron hates me for getting raped. If I could've stopped Shad I would've but he was too big for me. I've taken a pregnancy test & found out that I'm not even pregnant. Cameron and I have been fighting for no reason, but he has no right to talk to me the way he did.

I was sitting on the couch eating lunch when I heard footsteps coming down the steps. I saw Cameron walking into the room, he had no shirt on & was walking around in his boxers. Faithe started going to daycare so she can learn to interact with people, so she isn't home.

I looked at Cam, looking at all his tattoo's. Since we got married Cameron has been tatting himself up. He has a big ass chest piece, his back is covered, he has one tattoo on his arm & one on his leg. I'm not really sure what they even are. Water was dripping from his face and chest. He looked at me and then walked back upstairs.

I turned the T.V. on & started watching the BET awards re-run. Chris turned the show out, I'm glad they let him start the show. I haven't talked to him since around the time Faithe was born. Him and Aniyah are doing good though, from what I've read.

Cameron came back downstairs, wearing sweats, but still no shirt. He walked up to me and took the remote. I gave him a dirty look as he changed to an exercise tape.

"Oh my God.." I mumbled grabbing my phone.

"Oh, so you know how to speak ?" Cameron asked me.

I ignored him & texted the lady at the daycare watching Faithe.

Me : Hey, how's my baby doing?

Ms.Connie: She's doing fine, London. She's great at making new friends.

Me: That's amazing. Thank you so much.

Ms.Connie : Hey, its my job. (:

I put my phone down, smiling & looked at up to see Cameron standing over me.

"You heard me talking to you." He said.

I rolled my eyes & got up to walking into the kitchen. Cameron followed me and picked me up sitting me on the counter. I pushed him off of me.

"London, who was you textin' smiling and shit ?" He asked me.

I grinned and shook my head.

"Do you only want to argue with me ?" I asked him.

"No." He looked me in the eyes.

"Cameron, I want you to leave me alone." I crossed my arms.

"No, you my wife and its been damn near two weeks since you talked to me."

"Because there ain't shit to say to you." I looked at him.

He licked his bottom lip, making his right dimple dip into his cheek, its the only one he has.

"London, look I found your pregnancy test, I know you ain't pregnant. I feel terrible for the shit I put you through & I'm sorry. I know you said that I hate you for this, and I ain't gon' lie the first couple of days I did, but I was dead wrong. I didn't realize what I was asking you when I asked you to abort it. I love you baby girl, and you know it hurts me to see my baby cry... you do know that right ?" He asked me.

"I thought I did."

"Baby, I would never hurt you on purpose." Cameron said to me.

I felt my eyes water.

"I know." I mumbled.

"I love you, baby, I'm so sorry." He grabbed my hands.

"I love you too, Cammy." I said looking in his eyes.

"What's your name ?" He asked me.

"London Nicole.." I muttered.

"London Nicole whattt ?" He smiled leaning in.

"London Nicole Wright.. yo baby moms." I laughed.

He squeezed my thigh.

"That ring say something different." He said with a straight face. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm London Nicole Parker.. Cameron Jeremiah Parker's wife." I kissed him.

He grabbed my waist and kissed me deeper, sliding his tongue in my mouth. I moaned as he rubbed my area through my shorts.

"Baby, if you not ready I'll stop." He looked me in the eye.

"I'm not completely ready, yet." I said to him.

"That's cool, babe. Just tell me when you are, aight ?"

"Aight." I laughed.

He turned around and I got on his back. I'm glad Cameron is trying to become supportive.

"I still wanna know who you was textin'." Cam mentioned as we went upstairs.

"Connie. I was checking up on Faithe." I said.

"Oh, okay." He walked into the room and laid in bed with me on his back.

I rolled off of him and laid down.

"We gon' get Faithe in a hour, aight ?" He climbed under the covers.

"Okay. Gimme kiss." I puckered up.

Cameron grabbed my face and kissed me with tongue and all. I smiled and pulled away.

"Okay, its naptime." He smiled grabbing my waist.

"Okay, babe."

I closed my eyes and snuggled into him.

"I love you, London."

"I love you too."