24 ♡ -

Cameron's POV -

I laid in my hotel room, looking at my lock screen. I smiled. It's of Faithe & London, the week Faithe's hair was straightened. My babies looked so beautiful. I flew back to Atlanta last night & stayed at the Drury Inn after busting my nut. I got out of bed & walked into the bathroom, looking at myself.

I can't honestly see myself being a father & a husband. I can't see myself being a murderer neither. I splashed myself in the face with water then went to get in the shower. I need to figure out everything about last night.

*

*

I knocked on the door & she opened it immediately.

"Hey baby." I smiled.

"I didn't think you were actually gonna come back." She looked up at me.

"Yeah, uh... we need to talk about what happened last night."

"Okay, come in.." She said, hesitantly.

I walked up the stairs and into the living room.

"Soooo.." She smiled.

"Do you regret what happened ?" I asked her.

"I'm not sure, Cam, I missed things like last night." She rubbed the back of her neck.

"Me too." I looked in her eyes.

"Do you regret it ?" She looked away.

"Not at all." I climbed on top of her.

"Cammmmm. Stop." She laughed.

"I'm for real. I'm not going anywhere. I'm sorry for the way things happened between us." I looked at her.

"You have a daughter, Cameron. You can't continue to leave her." She kissed me. "You're wife neither."

"I love my wife & my daughter. I'm not gonna leave them." I looked at her, seriously.

"That's not what you said a few days ago." She pushed me off.

"Baby, wait." I grabbed her waist & pulled her in my lap, sucking her neck.

"Mmmm... Cam, okay. One more round, then you gotta focus on making things right, if you want us to work out. K ?" She smiled.

"Deal." I sucked harder on her neck.