David the Perv

A doodle based off an rp, which is based off of the fact that Sinbad/David want the key to the Sacred Palace for unknown reasons. ( magi 288)

Warning: Crack; The content below does not in any way represent the canon characters of Magi. Also I do not own magi nor it's characters, but I own Anneth.

Many centuries before shit went down in Alma Torran, Anneth went into a deep slumber, thanks to yandere David. He put up a barrier around her, to keep pesky nuisances out. After David blew himself up in order to become "one with illah", he forgot his keys to the Sacred Palace, which happened to be the place where he hid his sleeping beloved (David: Drat! I forget my keys! I think I accidentally left them in the freezer...again)
Eventually Sinvid gets a hold of Aladdin, and goes to the Sacred Palace. David seperates from Sinbad's body, and goes to the secret room, where Anneth is sleeping. While David is too busy checking out her boobs (give the guy a break, he's been sex deprived for thousands of years! ), Solomon sneaks up from behind, and proceeds to beat the crude outta his father. (Solomon: AND THAT'S FOR THROWING ME UNDER A BUS WHEN I WAS BORN!)

A/N
Anneth is not human, I haven't exactly decided what race she belongs to. However, she is immortal.