Magi: Boyfriend Shirt

Based on this tumblr post by magi-scenario.tumblr.com:

Feat

Feat. animedragonqueen's OC, Revu.

(I'm not a great writer, so sorry beforehand if this sucks)

Sinbad was walking down the hallway while daydreaming of thousands of arrows hitting Ja'far as he nagged him. He was passing by one the many palace libraries, when suddenly something caught his attention. The king smirked as he stood against the doorway (Inner Sinbad: Hubba hubba). "Hmmm I have a shirt like that, which seems to be missing," his tone serious while a mischievous glint played in his bright golden eyes.
Revu looked up from her book that she was reading. "I don't know what you're talking about," she said feigning innocence.
This little charade wasn't new. Sometimes she would put on his shirt or shawl if she felt lazy, and wanted to wear something comfortable. Sinbad never seemed to mind this, in fact he encouraged it. Seeing her wear his clothes would send his brain into overdrive. He slowly prowled towards the purple-haired vixen. "You know, I think I've found the culprit," he came close enough that she could hear him whisper," Shirt-stealer~. I believe some punishment is in order."

The rest I leave to your innocent or perverted imagination! XD