Chapter - 5

V.S (Victoria's Secret) Angels were all lined up to be partnered.

Sharen Turney calls out, Sasha, Alice, Frankie, Taylor and Kaitlyn. They stood in front. This is kind of like a bootcamp.

Five Calvin Klein Models came out of nowhere and were partnered with them. There were 15 V.S Angels.

The next 5 were called. But no luck, I wasn't called yet. Next, Hailey, Cheryl, Olivia and Maddison. They got partnered. Cheryl got partnered with Harry. He flashed me a smile when he came out.

I was the only one left standing alone. I don't think Sharen saw me.

I feel super awkward being the only one who wasn't called out yet. Like an outcast.

That's when I heard, "Alyssa".
I eagerly walked in front.

At the back I heard some girls whisper.

Luckily, I have sharp ears. "Oh my god! She is so lucky! She's getting partnered with... ! Oh! Here he comes now!", a girl whispered to someone next to her.

Out stepped the most god-like creature. He looks like he descended from heaven. Some girls were swooning.

I just stood there star-struck.

He walked towards me. "Hey", he said in his deep voice. I just smile. I looked at him and realized in a shock. That's when it struck him.

"You're that girl who spoiled my 500 dollar tux!", he exclaimed. I feel the blood rush to my cheeks in embarrassment.

"Cocky much?", I mutter under my breath. "What was that?", he said with an amused look.

"I said you're cocky! Unclog your ears, Mr.Wax!", I say with a hand on my hip. Swinging my blonde hair by my side.

He narrowed his eyes at me. He looks at me down to up and smirks. "Fiesty. I like it", he says.

I so want to wipe that smirk off his face.....

I'm thankful that Sharen interrupted us. "Are you two lovebirds done?", she said sarcastically.

I almost choked on my own saliva. He let out a chuckle. "Never in her wildest dreams", he said. "Excuse me!?", I say looking at him. "Too embarassed to actually admit that it was in your dreams, hm? I understand", I snap back. "Enough is enough", Sharen cuts in.

While Zayn and I have a death glare competition. "I can't even change your partners because everyone is okay with theirs. I guess you two should just deal with each other", Sharen says.

I let out a looong sigh. Why did I have to get stuck with the worst.
"What exactly did you say!?", He says with his eyes wide open.

"Uh Oh! I didn't mean to say that out loud. But it's good that you heard it."

I say with an evil smile. He shakes his head in frustration with his arms crossed.

"I'm not really that good in dealing with low class riff-raff like you...." Zayn said. "It's usually my bodyguard, Bob, who does that kind of stuff", He continued. I shoot him a death glare. "You are so full of y-", I say. And on and on it went.

~♥~

The Angels are getting ready for the practice run. We're getting assigned clothes.

I'm waiting for my turn on the runway along with douchebag....Yes, I said douchebag. That's my new nickname for Mr.Wax.

I was smiling to myself thinking of the new nickname and how perfectly it fit him.

"What's so funny!?", He asks. After our hour long arguement.

"Well, d-bag, you see, I being an innocent human being, actually was fooled by your image thinking that you could be a nice person. But boy, was I dead wrong. You are like Satan dressed in Angel's clothing", I snap back at him. Before he could say anything,

"NEXT!!!!!!!", Sharen yelled at us. We quickly strutted down the ramp, side by side.

Reached the end of the ramp and struck a pose.

This is the time where I tell you that our turn was a success.

But... No. It wasn't. D-bag was hogging the stage for himself.

Just because he's the No.1 model of the Calvin Klein Industry doesn't give him the right to do that.

As practice finishes. Almost all the girls crowd around D-bag, flattering him with compliments. I gag at the sight of that.

I join this girl by the corner. "Hey.. The name's Maddison. My friends call me Maddie", She says waving her hand.

She seems to be pretty cool, because she is the only girl other than me who isn't drooling over 'him'.

So I guess we have at least something in common.

We move away from the models going 'goo goo ga ga' over Mr. Hot Shot.

How is he a model again?

Oh yeah.. Probably because he looks like a freaking Greek God.