Reader x Harry

You were sitting in the Slytherin common room, trying to avoid Draco Malfoy. He always had a thing for you, but you hated him.
"I'm going to the library," you mumbled to your best friend.
You weren't really going to the library, you just needed an excuse to get away from Draco.
You were walking down the hallway when you saw Harry Potter. You always liked Harry. You couldn't like Harry though, you were a Slytherin. Come on y/n, you mumbled. You were still staring at him when you walked right into him.
"I'm so sorry y/n," Harry said as he bent down to pick up your books.
You hate being mean to Harry, but all your friends are. You are so used to being mean to him, you do it when your friends aren't around.
"Boy-who-lived is still hanging around mudbloods, huh?" You smirked and started to strut away. You paused in your tracks and started to run down the hallway to an empty bench. You say and started to cry.
Harry came walking back. "Are you ok, y/n?" That's what you liked about Harry. He was kind to you.
"I'm so sorry! I hate being mean to you it's just my friends are and I'm so used to being around them I just am so sorry," you sobbed.
"It's ok, y/n. I know you don't mean to." Harry sat down and put an arm around you.
With out thinking, you turned to face Harry and kissed him. Harry looked surprised, but not upset.
"Thanks, boy-who-lived."
Draco walked up to Harry.
Harry stood up and started yelling. "If you lay one finger on y/n I swear you will wish you were dead!"
You kissed Harry on the cheek and walked away.
You were a Slytherin. Slytherins are known for doing anything to get what they want. At first you didn't want Harry, but you realized Harry is what you needed all along.