Reader x Ron

You were sitting at the Ravenclaw table in the great hall, trying to study. Across the hall, you saw the unmistakable face of Ron Weasley. How do you begin to describe Ron? You hate him of course! In your fourth year, you two dated. Let's just say it didn't go too well. Ron was a huge prat that year. He hated Harry half the year, and Harry was one of your best friends. He was so hard to deal with, and he kept on staring at Fleur half the year. And he wouldn't stop talking about Hermione! Hermione was your good friend too, and you just hated that year. At the end of the year, he comes up to you and tells you he was sorry. All he said was sorry! You couldn't believe him.
Now it was two years later, and you still thought about him. You really liked him, but you needed more than sorry.
You were walking to charms one day, and even though you loved charms, you had to sit by Ron.
In the middle of class, he handed you a paper. It said, 'meet me after class.'
You threw it away.
You were walking out of charms when someone grabbed your arm.
"What do you want Ronald?" you scowled.
"Listen to me y/n," Ron said. "I miss you. A lot. And I didn't realize it until awhile ago, but I need you in my life. I had dreams about you! And I can't believe I'm saying these things, but I know they are true. Will you please forgive me?"
"Ron, I don't know what to say," you started.
"Please," said Ron.
What would you say? You really liked Ron, but you didn't know if you could trust him again.
"Fine," was all you could manage.
Ron hugged you, and gave you a kiss on your forehead.
"I knew you would make the right choice," whispered Ron.
You whispered back, "I knew I would too."