Chapter 1 : Bill Has A What?!?!?

The Pines twins sitting at the kitchen table while their Grunkle Ford is behind the vending machine down in the basement. While Grunkle Stan is making pancakes. Stan puts the rest of the breakfast onto a plate and sets it on the table. He walks over to the vending machine, punches in the code, and yells to his twin brother, " Ford breakfast is ready."

Ford replies, " Okay I'll be up in a minute."

Stan shuts the door and goes back to reading today's news paper.

20 Minutes Later.......

There's a huge bang and the vending machine opens with a cloud of smoke rolling out. Stan doesn't even take notice but the younger twins do. Mabel asks, " Wow, Grunkle Ford are you okay?"

Dipper asks, " Yeah are you okay?"

Ford let's out a few coughs and then says, " Family Meeting in the living room."

Everyone runs to the living room and sits at the table in there. Ford pulls out the second Journal and flips the page that has Bill Cipher's wheel and he says, " Have you ever encountered this being?"

Dipper says, " Yes we've had a lot of run ins with him. I've got a few theories about him."

Mabel doesn't let him finish by saying, " Yeah he used Dipper's body like a puppet. It was funny."

Ford says, " He was in my dream last night. We need to start Bill proofing the house. Kids come with me. "

He takes them in to the elevator and they go to the 2nd floor. Once the doors open he says, " This is my secret room that even my brother doesn't know about."

Mabel, Dipper, and Ford walk into the room and he says, " You'll both have to wear this helmet so it can code your thoughts so Bill can't read them."

Mabel asks, " Well what about you? Can't he read your thoughts?"

He bends down and gets on her level and says, " Nope I've had a metal plate installed in my head."

He knocks on his head and you can hear the sound of metal clanking together. He asks, " So who what's to go first?"

Dipper let his sister go first because he could see in her eyes she was really excited and wanted to try on the helmet first. Most of her thoughts were about sweaters and sometimes Dipper and the fun times they had. Like when they were running away from the gnomes. Dipper smiles at that memory and Ford looks up at the screen and lets out a small chuckle.

I figured that it would take a while so I closed my eyes and I drifted off to sleep.

Dream~~~~~~~~~~ Brought to you by the Sand Man or Sandy~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dipper is sitting up in the attic and there's no one is in the Mystery Shack. He gets off the bed and grabs his Journal and he walks down stairs to the vending machine and he punches in the code. The door opens and he goes down to the room that has the portal. He steps out of the elevator and walks into the room. Dipper felt this weird feeling that something or someone is watching him, like he's being tested.

He walks over to the portal and the symbols light up. Then the portal shoots out a beam of light out and it hits the ground. Dipper quickly shielded his eyes and when the bright light faded he read the words written in red on the ground.

The words read : Look in the book and see the Cipher wheel. To see whats hidden and to find what's lost. Try and look at it in different lights. Hurry before time runs out and humanity is lost to the demon with one eye. Page 113.

Dipper had no idea what the words meant. Then he went over it in his head. Then it hit him. He pulls out the Journal and looks for the Cipher wheel, he finds it and looks at the bottom of the page, the page number reads : 113.