Chapter 5 : New Journal and New Enemy's

Ever since Bill showed Dominic Reverse Falls they've been going there almost every day. But Bill hasn't really minded he's been getting time to spend with Will and he doesn't have to worry about his Pine Tree.

Dominic has been getting better with his powers and Tyrone has taught him some of his spells and tricks. Speaking of Tyrone and Dominic, they're out in their favorite spot in the woods. Where the Pine Tree and the Burnt Tree are standing side by side.

They've grown to be really close and they both have a connection to each other. Anyways Tyrone and Dominic are talking about just anything.

" What's your favorite color?" Tyrone asks.

" Blue. Yours?"

" Dark Blue. "

" What's your favorite element?"

" Fire. "

" Water. "

They talked and talked for hours until a portal get's created and Bill and his counter part walk out.

Bill says, " We know that Dominic likes to write things down and Tyrone we know you like to draw so we got you two something. "

Bill hands Dominic a blue book with a black pine tree on the front cover. Will hands Tyrone a dark blue book with a black pine tree on the front covers like Dominic's.

They both get up from the ground. Dominic hugs Bill and Tyrone hugs Will. They hugged them back and they stayed like that for a few minutes. They quickly let go after they realized what they were doing.

Will made a portal and pulled Bill with him into it. Dominic laughed at Bills reaction and Tyrone just looked at Dominic in awe.

Tyrone quickly looked away and thought, " I can't have feeling for Dominic, he's my counter part. But then again Bill is Will's counterpart."

Little did he know Dominic was thinking the same thing.

Tyrone looks at Dominic and thinks to himself, " Just ask him you big scaredy cat."

Tyrone sucks in a deep breath and ask, " Dominic we've been spending so much time together and I want to take you out on a date."

Dominic looks at Tyrone in shock. He was going to ask the same thing.

" Yeah, I'd love to. I was just going to ask the same thing."

" Okay I'll pick you up at your house in the mind scape. Wear something fancy."

Dominic nods and then Tyrone uses his magic and teleports away to start making preparations. Dominic on the other hand dances around and lets out a happy fan girlish scream. Then he opens the portal to where ever Bill and Will are and he says, " Dad! Dad! Dad!"

Bill gets up from the ground and asks, " Are you okay? Are you hurt? "

Dominic stops and says, " I'm okay. I'm just so excited. Tyrone asked me out on a date. "

Bill and Will say at the time, " Dominic that's wonderful. "

" Can you.....um. Can you help me find something to wear." Dominic asks.

" Sure me and Will both can." Bill says to his son.

Dominic creates a portal to their house in the mind scape and They helped him get ready for his date.

Now Tyrone and Dominic were really excited and couldn't wait for the date tonight. That time came and Tyrone came to the house and picked up Dominic and they went to there favorite part in the woods. They ate and  them they talked for a long time until a figure comes out of the dark saying, " Hello Dominic."

Then for Dominic everything black and Tyrone fought. Trying to keep Dominic safe.

But the only problem was, he failed.