Chapter 7 : Getting Him Back Part 2

What happened last chapter....

Dominic was awake and trying to get out. The door to the bunker opens and the same man from before steps in. He says, " Hello Dominic, it's nice to see your awake again."

Dominic asks, " Who are you?"

...................................................

The man flips on the lights causing Dominic to wince at the sudden lighting change. He looks up at the man and suddenly realizes who it is and is consumed by fear.

" You're the Destroyer."  He says cockily to try and show that he wasn't scared.

The destroyer says, " Oh your old man has told you about me. "

Dominic asks, " What are your plans?"

He says, " We are going to destroy reverse falls and everyone in it. Including your pathetic boyfriend and the worthless piece of shit you call your father."

Dominic started to get angry at the destroyer and he noticed.

He continues, " You know ever since your father got you back he's been going soft but what's to expect he is a cipher."

Dominic's blood started to boil with anger and a fire ball appeared in his hand and he threw it at the destroyer. He dodged it but it came close to hitting his face.

" You have no right to talk about my father like that!" Dominic spat.

The destroyer was pissed.

No one has ever talked to him like that and lived but he needed him so he decided to have a little fun.

He walks over to Dominic and says, " No one talks to me like that and lives, but since I need you I'm gonna break you. Break you until there is barely anything left of you!"

Back to Bill, Will, and Tyrone...

Tyrone repeated everything that was going on and Bill and Will knew exactly where he was.

Then all the sudden the bond broke and he couldn't see anything anymore.

Bill says, " Tyrone go get you sister."

Tyrone got up and Bill says to Will, " Go get some people that can help. "

Will grab Tyrone and teleports them back to reverse falls.

Bill teleports to his brother's house and gets his help. Once he does they go to reverse falls and meet up with Will and Tyrone. They teleport them to the ship docks onto the ship that Dominic is being held captive on.

And then the war began.

******* Time Skip *******

They finally beat the destroyer and all of his guards but it was to late. When they got Dominic he was already broken.

He was so scared beyond belief.

Bill tried to comfort him but he pushed him away. Tyrone started to inch closer to him and he says, " Dominic..it's okay. He's not here anymore. "

Dominic kept blinking and blinking. The destroyer made him see things but when the destroyer died it started to go away. He looks around the room and he sees Bill getting up walking over to Will and Tyrone inching closer to him saying, " He's not here anymore, you're okay."

Tyrone bends down and hugs him. Dominic realizes what he did to bill and he remembers all of the tactics and he hugs him back and he starts to cry his eyes. He just kept whispering over and over, " I'm so sorry."

They get him back to their house in the mind scape and Bill and Will tend to his wounds and after that Tyron stays with him to comfort him when he wakes up from the haunting nightmares.

Maybe things are getting back to normal.

Or maybe they aren't.....

Sorry guys I just had major writers block so here you go.
Please enjoy!!!