Chapter 8 : Unsteady

After everything calmed down Will took Tyrone home and Bill started to clean his sons wounds again. Everytime Bill would touch one of the cuts he would flinch or move in his sleep. It pained him to see his son like this. All he wanted to do was make it go away, but he knew he couldn't.

That what really got him.

Dominic stayed mostly in his room, only leaving for food, well at least that's what Bill thought. Dominic would make secret trips to Gravity Falls and watch Mabel.

He had forgiven them for what they did but he couldn't bring up the courage to actually go and talk to them so he'd sit silently watching them.

Today he wasn't going to go to Gravity falls but he was going to go to Reverse Falls. He wanted to see Tyrone.

He missed his other half.

He was tired of being haunted by what he did to him. He wanted to feel better but he was so broken.

So he creates a portal to Reverse Falls and steps into it. Once he puts both feet on the ground in Reverse Falls the portal disappears. Dominic heads into town and stops by the tent of telepathy to see Tyrone.

He moved the curtain and walks over to Tyrone's dressing room and opens the door. He shuts it and walks over to Tyrone who's looking for his shirt.

"Dominic, hey." He says as his checks turn pink.

"Hey Tyrone."

There's a small moment of silence before Dominic wraps his arms around Tyrone, tears streaming down his face. Tyrone wraps his arms around him and starts to run his fingers through Dominic's hair as he whispers, "It's okay. Your safe."

Tyrone cradles him in his arms and says​, "No matter what happens I'm going to protect you. You're my other half, with out you I don't know what I'd do."

Dominic looks up at Tyrone tears threatening to spill and asks, "You really mean that?"

"Yes, I really mean that." Tyrone replies wiping the tears from his face.

Dominic burries his head into Tyrone's neck and asks, "Do you have to do your show today?"

"Yes, but I'll come over when I'm done."

"Okay." Tyrone kisses Dominic's forehead and Dominic gets up.

"I'll see you later." Dominic creates a portal back to his room in the dreamscape and steps inside. The portal closes.

Dominic decided to head downstairs to great his father who was patiently waiting for him to come out of his room. His feet made small pitter patter sounds as they carried him down the stairs. He walks into the kitchen and sees his father laying on the couch asleep.

He grabs a blanket and puts it over his dad and turns on the TV. He flips through the channels and leaves it on the cartoon channel.

After a couple of episodes he ends up falling asleep on the couch, curled up against his father.

He was in the small start of mending his physical and mental wounds.

A/N :

Sorry that it took so long, so much has happened. A lot of crap has happen so there will be slow updates. Also sorry it's so short.

Also school's going to be starting so that will be another cause of slow updates.

I really apologize.

Until Next Time...