Chapter 4 : Reuinions and Reverse Falls

Sorry about the wait guys I accidentally deleted this chapter so I had to rewrite the whole thing so I hope you enjoy.

Dipper woke up and realized he wasn't at the mystery shack anymore. All the memories from the day before cam flooding back his family betrayed him. Especially Mabel, the person he trusted the most, betrayed him.

Tears started to slip from young Dippers eyes. Instantly the sky had turned gray and rain started to fall. Not much later a portal opened up and Bill stepped out, quickly picking up his child and putting him in his arms.

Bill asks in a nice cooing voice, " What's wrong Pine Tree?"

He mumbles, " I just can't believe they betrayed me."

Bill says, " Don't worry Pine Tree it'll be better. If you want I can just teleport all of your things here."

He says, " It's okay, I need to face them. When are we leaving?"

Bill replies, " After breakfast."

Bill puts Dipper back down and leaves Dipper to take a shower and change. When he's done he dries himself off and changes into a new pair of clothes and slipped on his shoes. Then walks down the stairs, sits at the table, and starts to eat what Bill had made.

It stopped raining but the sky was a dark and as they were eating Bill says, " Pine Tree, I've got a surprise for you when we go to get your things."

His face perked up and the sun started to shine through the clouds. He nods and continues to eat.

After they get done eating Dipper runs up stairs and grabs a bag so he can put all of his belongings in them, then he runs downstairs. Bill creates a portal to Gravity Falls and they step through it.

They walk to the shack and knocked on the door. A few moments later Grunckle Stan came into view.

He says, " Dipper your back. Look we just wanna talk and let you know that-."

Dipper cuts him off by saying, " I don't wanna talk I just want to get my things and leave. "

Dipper runs past him and up the stairs and into his old room and he conjures up a bag and throws all his stuff inside. He did it quietly so he didn't wake up Mabel.

Once he had everything packed up he walked downstairs and he sees Ford pointing a gun at Bill. Dipper uses his powers and knocks the gun away from Ford.

Dipper says, " You need to leave my father alone. We will be leaving. "

Dipper creates a portal to their home in the mind scape and grabs Bill pulling him to the portal. It closes after that.

Stan walks over to his brother Ford and yells, " Great! We could have had a small chance of gaining his truck back and you blew it. "

Little did they know Mabel saw the whole thing.

Mabel comes out of hiding and yells at Ford, " Why did you do that? We should have just told him in the first place and we wouldn't be in this mess. This is all your fault Grunckle Ford! We lost him and it's all because of you!"

She storms upstairs and slams her door shut. Tears start to fall from her eyes and she cried her self back to sleep.

Meanwhile in the mind scape Dipper and Bill started to put everything away in Dippers new room.

Bill says, " Sapling are you ready for your surprise?"

A smile appears on Dippers face and he says, " Yeah I'm ready."

Bill creates a portal and says, " Come on."

Not long after that Bill jumps through the portal and Dipper follows. Once they landed on some grass the portal closes and Dipper looks up and sees a sign that reads in bold green letters : WELCOME TO REVERSE FALLS

Dipper looks at the sign in confusion and asks, " Father what's Reverse Falls?"

Bill says, " It's an alternate universe, come on I'll show you around."

They started walking and they came to the mystery shack.

Bill says to Dipper, " Go ahead knock on the door. "

He does and Pacifica opens the door. When she sees Dipper she yells, " Tyrone go away haven't you already done enough, you already broke Gideons hand."

Bill steps in and says, " This isn't Tyrone this is my son Dominic. "

Her whole facial expression changes and she says, " I'm sorry you just look so much like him. If you want I'm going to their tent to see Mabel, we can see their show. "

Bill says, " We'd love to see it. "

So they walk to the tent of telepathy. They buy some tickets and get seated. A voice rings over the intercom saying, " Get your souvenirs out side in the gift shop the show will be starting in 10 minutes."

People got some suveniers and the show started. A puff of smoke appears and two people step out. Mabel and Tyrone stepped out and Dipper was awe stuck.

They did a few tricks and things and the show ended and hour later. After the show they stayed after every one left and Tyrone and Mabel came out from backstage. Tyrone saw Bill and asks, " You here for Will? "

Bill nods and Tyrone yells, " WILL BILLS HERE FOR YOU! "

Will appears and tackles Bill in a hug and says, " I missed you so much. "

All four of them laughed at the two demons in love. Bill made a portal and the two stepped through and Tyrone asks, " I never did catch your name. What is it?"

Dominic says, " I'm Dominic D. Cipher. "

Mabel drags Pacifica back stage and Tyrone asks, " So have you seen around town? "

Dominic says, " Well I've seen something's but not the whole town. "

He says, " I'll show you around."

And Tyrone and Dominic walked around town not knowing that a small spark was lit. That small spark would into a raging fire.

After they finished walking they talked until Dominic had to go back to the mind scape.

And when Dominic and Tyrone went to sleep that night they dreamed of each other.