.11

Third Person's POV

Jin was better the next day and he also took his pills that helped his baby grow and calm his hormones down.
He got a message from Jackson saying he had to meet with him at the cafe about a block from his apartment, Jin felt guilty and he was going to tell him what happened with him and YoonGi. So no secrets were kept between Jackson and him.

-

Jin was waiting for Jackson in a both so far he already had five chocolate chip cookies (haha my phone spelled cookies like kookies lol) and a smoothie. He watched the cars drive by then the bell by the door chimed.
Jin looked up and Jackson was walking towards him. Jackson did not greet him like always. With a kiss and a hug. So Jin felt weird.

"Sorry I am late" Jackson said.

"Its okay I got here like ten minutes ago" Jin answered without emotions."well what did you wanna talk about?" Jin asked.

"Well promised me that no matter what we will stay as friends" Jackson said holding up his pinkie like a little child. Jim nooded and connected his pinkie with Jackson's.

"Okay, the reason why I left Korea was because. I got a girl pregnant and I thought if I flew to the states I might never See her again. But I was wrong. When I went back to my home town I jumped into her when I was at the super market with my mom. She figured out that she hadn't forgotten about me. And she told me about my son and daughter. Yes I got her pregnant and she had twins. Their id no denying they are not my kids my little boy looks just like me and the girl well her she had my eyes and nose. And once her parents found out she was pregnant they kicked her out and she has been raising the kids by her self. And now I realise my mistake. Jin what I want to say is that I want my family back and I hope we can still be friends." Jackson finished. Jin nooded trying to understand Jackson. But he was okay with his decision.

"Oh and one more thing. Please take care of this baby I hope the father realises that this baby needs him. Oh and I hope to see you soon. Good bye Jin I will never forget you" Jackson said kissing Jin on the cheek.

"Be a good father Jackson" Jin said and Jackson left with a smile.

However Jin wanted to cry he actually liked Jackson but he wasn't hurt by the break up. He was happy Jackson realized that his kids needed him. But with him gone. It was different. He got up and paid for the food he ate and walked outside. He walked to the small park. He noticed two guys and he recognized them. It was Jimin and Jungkook they were holding hands. Jin smiled at his two friends and walked the other direction he did not want to bother them in their alone time. He sat under a tree. He thought happy thoughts like when his baby is going to be born. He is going to love him so much. He is going to be the best dad ever. Someone waved a hand in front of Jin. He smiled it was his best friend Yoko. They meet each other in first year of high school. And since then they were the best of friends. She also knows about Jins female parts and she also knew he was gay. So ge didn't worry about her judging him.

"I missed you so much Jinie. Its been ages" she hugged him rightly but then her eyes widened.

She squealed like a little girl.

"Omg omg Jin no way are you?" She asked.

"Yeah I am" Jin smiled kindly at his best friend.

"I am so going to be the godmother" she said.

They talked and talked about their lives and soon they felt like they never left each other. Jin was happy to share every with her. She listen hugging him when he said sad stuff. But other than that they were best friends again.

YoonGi stood watching them from afar. He was jealous. Although he knew Jin was gay. But he still felt jealousy. He was determined to get Jin back amd treat him like he deserves. But who is he to say such things when he himself hurt Jin.

---

I don't know what this was. I am lost. I have no ideas.

HELP ME. *cries*

what should I do with Rap Monster?
Should I pair him with another idol or does any of you want to be his girlfriend?

Please

Vote-comment